Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,885,072 Views | 43962 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by The Porkchop Express
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

redline248 said:

Quote:

Killed the Rancor with a bone and a skull
I have always thought it was a big ass rock...TIL...
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Bidlo_Kwerve

That level of nerdom goes beyond anything I know, deep deep cut.
Mind blown
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Urban Ag said:

I'm the idiot that voted Cassian Andor over Luke and just now voted for Jyn Erso over Luke and would happily do so again.

Luke is an under sized, whiny, little beotch, that not unlike Rey, had everyone worth a sh** pulling his lame ass across the finish line. And Mark Hamill is, and has always been, a B actor at best.

Bring the hate. Bring it.
No one's ever really gone.

Except Urban Ag. He's dead to me forever.
Urban Ag
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Urban Ag said:

I'm the idiot that voted Cassian Andor over Luke and just now voted for Jyn Erso over Luke and would happily do so again.

Luke is an under sized, whiny, little beotch, that not unlike Rey, had everyone worth a sh** pulling his lame ass across the finish line. And Mark Hamill is, and has always been, a B actor at best.

Bring the hate. Bring it.
No one's ever really gone.

Except Urban Ag. He's dead to me forever.
bluefire579
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

redline248 said:

Quote:

I have always thought it was a big ass rock...TIL...
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Bidlo_Kwerve

That level of nerdom goes beyond anything I know, deep deep cut.
Oh wow
redline248
AG

Cannot believe I've never noticed that. That's more uncivilized than Obi-Wan using a blaster on Grievous.
Urban Ag
AG
Quote:

Blew up the Death Star
Obi Juan was coaching, the Force did the rest. Big deal.

Quote:

Took down an AT-AT on foot
Sure, but only after he managed to get a very expensive aircraft shot down and his copilot killed. Nice job Maverick.

Quote:

Meh. Maximum Rancor speed appeared to be about 4.5 mph with a hurricane at it's back. Not impressed.

Quote:

Defeated Darth Vader in single combat
Vader threw the fight. Clearly he had the guilts about the whole hand thing on Bespin. And after Vader went down, Luke still proceeded to get his ass whipped by Naboo's (snicker) 120 year old version of Mr Burns, and had to get bailed out by literally the worst dad in the galaxy.

Wanna know why Luke really exiled himself to some remote planet? Constant, graphic, reminders from Han about all the nasty stuff he was doing with his sister, with Chewie watching (cause she was in to that).

redline248
AG
Cassian couldn't even complete his mission without dying.

kdm_01
AG
This by itself would justify my $12.99 this month!

(Mmm, Justified. May be time for me to rewatch that series.)
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
7.5 hours to go.
4 higher seeds currently trailing.
Malachi Constant
AG

Jyn
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
We'll get to the who's the hottest character bracket a few weeks from now when we're all basket cases. Top seeds in their prime - Rey, Leia, Padme and Jyn? Keira Knightley and Rose What's her face as handmaidens as #2 seeds? Oola? Cara Dune? Ayala Secura? Could at least make it a 16-babe mini-tournament.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Padme runs away with it.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
That's the millennial in you talking.

TCTTS
AG
Padme over Leia all day long. This is likely blasphemy, but Leia might not even be in my top five. Heck, maybe not even my top ten.
My Dad Earl
AG
I nominate

OnlyForNow
AG
Ya. I would do dangerous things to see Natalie Portman, at the time of the prequels, in that gold bikini.
Urban Ag
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Padme runs away with it.

Hard to argue that. But Jyn has a couple of really nice reasons to vote for her.

double aught
AG
I'm not convinced yet.
Urban Ag
AG
double aught said:

I'm not convinced yet.
I'm sorry, there just isn't a plethora of hot Jyn Erso gifs out there. I tried.
TV Casualty
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Ya. I would do dangerous things to see Natalie Portman, at the time of the prequels, in that gold bikini.

Uhhh, wasn't she 16 when they filmed episode 1?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TCTTS said:

Padme over Leia all day long. This is likely blasphemy, but Leia might not even be in my top five. Heck, maybe not even my top ten.
Of Star Wars chicks? Who is your #2, Aurra Sing?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
If there's grass on the field, play ball
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Oola #1

TCTTS
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

TCTTS said:

01. Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman)
02. Zorii Bliss (Keri Russell)
03. Rey (Daisy Ridley)
04. Qi'ra (Emilia Clarke)
05. Jyn Erso (Felicity Jones)
06. Sabe Maberrie (Keira Knightley)
07. Dorme Was (Rose Bryne)
08. Val (Thandie Newton)
09. Cara Dune (Gina Carano)
10. Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher)
Belton Ag
AG
Literally the only time Leia ever did anything for me was when she wore the metal bikini, and I was 10 years old. She wasn't ugly or anything but not particularly attractive to me either.

Honestly none of the Star Wars gals do too much for me, but Portman was absolutely stunning in Episode 2 & 3.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Quote:

You must have a thing for eyes
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Gotta say I will put Jyn Erso at the top of the list; hot girl next door. When I was 10, I absolutely loved Princess Leia, and even more so when I was 13 and then 16. Padme was a drop-dead beauty. Rey, not bad but I'll rate her last. Q'ira - she was a good looking gal, but didn't make much of an impression on me the few times I've watched Solo.
redline248
AG
I almost voted for Aayla Secura in the first round bc of how hot she was. Don't y'all dare leave her off the list.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
redline248 said:

I almost voted for Aayla Secura in the first round bc of how hot she was. Don't y'all dare leave her off the list.

redline248
AG
She has a couple large lekku
YouBet
AG
TCTTS said:

MuckRaker96 said:

TCTTS said:

03. Rey (Daisy Ridley)
08. Val (Thandie Newton)
03. Qi'ra (Emilia Clarke)
04. Cara Dune (Gina Carano)
05. Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher)
07. Rey (Daisy Ridley)
08. Dorme Was (Rose Bryne)
09. Val (Thandie Newton)
TV Casualty
AG
TCTTS said:

03. Rey (Daisy Ridley)
08. Val (Thandie Newton)

1. Emilia Clarke
2. Felicity Jones
3. Natalie Portman (no boobs)
4. Daisy Ridley
5. Keri Russell
6. Hermione Corfield (bombs away last jedi pilot)
7. Rose Byrne
8. Carrie Fisher
9. Keira Knightly (Brit mouth and no boobs)
10. Gina Carano
11. Thandie Newton

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TexAgs Declares War on the Fett Boys

The shocks continued on the Road to Exegol Thursday as the Rogues Gallery Bracket saw its No. 3 and No. 4 seeds both vanquished by wide margins. Third-ranked Boba Fett, the biggest cult hero in the pre-Internet Star Wars realm, was shown the door by the new sheriff in town. Din Djarin, more commonly known as The Mandalorian, who thrashed Fett 79.6%-20.4% to advance to the Sweet 16. It was a case of like father, like unaltered genetic clone for the Fetts, as daddy Jango squandered an early lead and was squashed by Jabba Desilijic Tiure (yeah, it's that kind of party), 69.4%-30.6%. When informed he had accrued 69% of the vote, the Hutt licked his lips for the next 20 minutes. The upsets are all well and good, but it puts the two outlaws into the Big Boy Class. Jabba will go up against his favorite former employee/wall decoration/top seed Han Solo, who dismantled 9th-seeded IG-11 with 100% of the vote.
In the matchup so great I'll be sad when it's over, the other Sweet 16 Rogues Gallery matchup will be none other than #2 Lando vs. #6 Mando. The jive-talkin', moustache-rockin', Leia-stalkin' former baron-administrator of Cloud City (ranked among the top 10 most promising Tibanna Gas producers this side of Kessel) had his way (not that way, but maybe that way?) with young #10 seed Sabine Wren, cruising to a 83.7%-16.3% victory.

Over in the Republic, Rebels, and Resistance Bracket, the Cinderella journey for one Ahsoka Tano rolls on after she knocked off 5th-seeded Rey 59.2%-40.8% on Thursday. The 13th-seeded Tano will take on Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, the top seed in the bracket, who went through 9th-seeded Jyn Erso like a hot lightsaber blade through... well, Jyn Erso. The other Sweet 16 matchup will pit #2 Obi-Wan Kenobi, who took 98% of the vote over squid bait #10 seed Admiral Ackbar against #3 seed Princess Leia, who apparently TC would kick out of his bed in her prime. Leia was in a huge hole early on (that's what she said) against #6 Qui-Gon Jinn before rallying to a 63.3%-36.7% victory.

Meanwhile, the Men in Black and Beep! Boop! Yub-Nub! Brackets both voted almost a straight party line on Thursday, setting up some intriguing Friday matchups. Top seed Darth Vader reminded us all that the bully always beats the nerd as he crushed 8th-seed Grand Admiral Thrawn 93.9%-6.1%. Author Timothy Zahn was seen pouting and stomping his foot in the corner shortly thereafter. Vader now will match red blades with a guy who nearly ran him over when he was 9 years old - the Dathomirian Devil himself, Darth Maul! The fourth-seeded Ol' Red Eyes crushed #5 Count Dooku 87.8%-12.2%. On the other side of the region, #2 Darth Sidious unmade #7 General Grievous with ease, 89.8% to 10.2% to set up a showdown with his BFF's grandson, Kylo Ren. The third-seeded Artist Formerly Known as Ben Solo took down #6 Grand Moff Tarkin 75.5%-24.5%.

The final region featured not one, but two perfect shutouts. #1 Yoda chuckled his way past #8 Wicket with 100% of the vote, but so did third-seeded R2D2 in skunking the Roy to his Sigfried, sixth-seeded C3PO. Yoda will match powers against everyone's favorite sarcastic murderer #5 K2SO, who treated #4 seed BB8 roughly in a 77.1%-22.9% victory. R2D2 will square off against his former holochess opponent #2 Chewbacca, who was dominant in the paint with a triple-double in rolling past fan favorite Baby Yoda 81.3%-18.7%.

Round of 16 starts momentarily.
I have spoken.

Round of 16 Matchups
#1 Luke Skywalker vs. #13 Ahsoka Tano
#2 Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. #3 Princess Leia

#1 Han Solo vs. #5 Jabba the Hutt
#2 Lando Calrissian vs. #6 The Mandalorian

#1 Darth Vader vs. #4 Darth Maul
#2 Emperor Palpatine vs. #3 Kylo Ren

#1 Yoda vs. #5 K2SO
#2 Chewbacca vs. #3 R2D2

double aught
AG
You are really doing a good job on this. I am impressed. This is the way.
Dro07
AG
Pulling for the Cinderella here
First Page Last Page
Page 911 of 1257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.