Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,888,532 Views | 43965 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by TCTTS
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JCRiley09
AG
Is it time for this thread
to end?

The Collective
AG
We need a Star Wars conflict resolution thread.
AliasMan02
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

They also didn't say it was Mustafar in Rogue One

That was deliberate, though. They excluded it despite putting up the names of other destinations on the screen so as not to step on the next reveal.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Did we already know at that point Vader had a castle on mustafar? I don't remember
AliasMan02
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Did we already know at that point Vader had a castle on mustafar? I don't remember

In the old EU he had a castle but I don't think it was on Mustafar.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Think that was vjun it's a level on jedi academy
Ulrich
I thought Vader was Mustafar and Dooku was Vjun.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Ulrich said:

I thought Vader was Mustafar and Dooku was Vjun.
Yes we were talking about the EU - what is now "Legends" according to cannon.

This was Vader's Castle Bast on Vjun in the PC video game Jedi Academy.

I think Dooku is on Vjun in Dark Rendevous which is the rare novel mainly about Yoda.
Ulrich
Dark Rendezvous from EU/Legends is what I was thinking of. I still have it in a box somewhere.
Ag Since 83
AG
Psst...it really doesn't matter to the story that it's Mustafar...it only matters if you need prequel fan service

Charlie the hobbit also said something about the dark side and clones so that was the strongest hint as sloppy as it was
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
They guy doing the animated Heir to the Empire has released Chapter 4 - when Thrawn encounters Cbaaoth for the first time.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Great video.

YouBet
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Great video.

So funny, so beautiful.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
So I have a serious decision to make and wanted to get the board's advice. Will be at Galaxy's Edge - Hollywood Studios next Tuesday and need to decide which Star Wars shirt to wear. Nerd insults and sarcastic jabs welcome.

1) The standard-bearer T-shirt that is black with gold letters reading "Star Wars"
2) The one that says Star Wars and has an X-Wing chasing a TIE fighter
3) The one that reads like your high school yearbook's "Most Likely to" page with entries for Han, Lando, Chewie, Wicket, R2, C3PO, Darth Vader, and Yoda.
4) The black T-shirt featuring Ackbar saying it's a trap
5) The beige one with a picture of Ackbar's head and the words It's a trap hidden in it
6) The Rogue One T-shirt with K2-SO's schematics on it.
7) The Rogue One T-shirt with art of Vader, the Death Star, Krennic, and some Death Troopers
8) The Episode XIII shirt I bought at Disney World in April 2017 before it even had a title as a promotion for a chairty featuring Rey, Finn, Poe, and BB8 art
9) The Millenium Falcon schematics T-shirt - wore this one to ride the Falcon last summer at Disneyland
10) The one with Vader's helmet on it that says Daddy that my wife & kids got me for my birthday last month
11) The one I bought at Disnelyand last summer that says "The Force is strong in my Family" on the front

Please submit your vote no later than 3/6/19 as I do last minute packing that drives my wife insane.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

8) The Episode XIII shirt I bought at Disney World in April 2017 before it even had a title as a promotion for a chairty featuring Rey, Finn, Poe, and BB8 art
I mean, that seems incredibly rare. I would frame that shirt.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
exitone
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

So I have a serious decision to make and wanted to get the board's advice. Will be at Galaxy's Edge - Hollywood Studios next Tuesday and need to decide which Star Wars shirt to wear. Nerd insults and sarcastic jabs welcome.

Please submit your vote no later than 3/6/19 as I do last minute packing that drives my wife insane.

Nothing that was purchased at Target or is easily accessible by your casual fan. Flaunt the fact to other serious fans that your there for business and you know you ****.
The Collective
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Luke's daddy is so young.
Urban Ag
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

1) The standard-bearer T-shirt that is black with gold letters reading "Star Wars"
2) The one that says Star Wars and has an X-Wing chasing a TIE fighter
3) The one that reads like your high school yearbook's "Most Likely to" page with entries for Han, Lando, Chewie, Wicket, R2, C3PO, Darth Vader, and Yoda.
4) The black T-shirt featuring Ackbar saying it's a trap
5) The beige one with a picture of Ackbar's head and the words It's a trap hidden in it
6) The Rogue One T-shirt with K2-SO's schematics on it.
7) The Rogue One T-shirt with art of Vader, the Death Star, Krennic, and some Death Troopers
9) The Millenium Falcon schematics T-shirt - wore this one to ride the Falcon last summer at Disneyland
10) The one with Vader's helmet on it that says Daddy that my wife & kids got me for my birthday last month
11) The one I bought at Disnelyand last summer that says "The Force is strong in my Family" on the front

My wife bought us these when we were there last month and yes I had to wear mine all day.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Quote:

I mean, that seems incredibly rare. I would frame that shirt.
BES, I was hoping you would email me, but since you have not, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for anything I've posted that comes across as insulting your character, making fun of you ,or otherwise mocking your posts. It has never been my intention.

I'm not trying to passively-aggressively launch a smear campaign against you or pick on you or anything else.
I think my main problem is that I use TexAgs like most dummies use Twitter - I typically post the first thing that comes into my mind without considering the impact it might have on the person I'm responding to. And since at least 75% of my comments are sarcastic, they can come across as mean-spirited.

Several times in the last few years, you've called me out saying that I've changed and that I'm the most bitter poster on the board. And many times that's been spot-on accurate. I have changed and many times I am really ****ing bitter about what happened. Those are days I should definitely stay off TexAgs, but it doesn't work out that way. It's not an excuse, just is what it is.

Despite what you might think, I really don't mind anyone on this board not liking TROS or anything else that's come out. It's your opinion. I can live with it. I've enjoyed speaking to you about Star Wars things by and large for at least 5-6 years, and really enjoy your Lord of the Rings thread as well. I'm going to try and do a better job of checking myself when I see something I disagree with that you've written, but if I say something stupid or disrespectful, just call me out on it or ignore it altogether; that strategy has worked for my wife for 10 years in counting.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Urban Ag said:

My wife bought us these when we were there last month and yes I had to wear mine all day.

Sadly, I'm not even sure my wife would get that reference, although she's all about The Mandalorian. My 8 year old super fan and I have agreed to be Mando and Baby Yoda for Halloween this year.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I do appreciate that.

I actually thought about emailing you to apologize, (I was a bit worried I had misinterpreted all of your jokes as some problem with me specifically), but for whatever reason I didn't.

But in any case, we could probably both take the sensitivity knob down a few notches. I'll certainly try to.

Urban Ag
AG

/Muck
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Urban Ag said:

/Muck
Hardest things in my life.

1) The time I missed a Star Wars question at Bullwinkle's in College Station on a trivia game.

2) Apologizing to Brian Earl Spillner on TexAgs

3) Waking up out of a coma to realize I had missed Rogue One's opening night. And Christmas. And my daughters' fourth birthday. And that I was missing a leg.

twilly
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Urban Ag said:

/Muck

1) The time I missed a Star Wars question at Bullwinkle's in College Station on a trivia game.

3) Waking up out of a coma to realize I had missed Rogue One's opening night. And Christmas. And my daughters' fourth birthday. And that I was missing a leg.

Is this in order? Cause I can totally see why you'd rank it that way

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

(Man do I hope I can make that joke.....)
The Collective
AG
Refocus all criticism to TCTTS
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I knew about your coma, but damn dude, had no idea about the leg. Sorry to hear that.

But you're basically Luke Skywalker now. S'all I'm saying...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I knew about your coma, but damn dude, had no idea about the leg. Sorry to hear that.

But you're basically Luke Skywalker now. S'all I'm saying...
The first few months on my $6-million dollar man leg I looked more like General Grievous stomping around
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
twilly said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Urban Ag said:

/Muck

Is this in order? Cause I can totally see why you'd rank it that way
Actually #2 should be calling my dad after getting arrested for getting in a fight at an Oilers' game when I was 17. But I'm trying to keep it Star Wars related.
Sex Panther
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I laughed. Well done.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Quote:

(Man do I hope I can make that joke.....)
More like

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I Have Spoken said:

First Page Last Page
Page 906 of 1257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.