Star Wars Discussion Thread

5,888,182 Views | 43965 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by TCTTS
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Damn you, global warming.
The Collective
AG
The Mandalorian premiere is less than 6 weeks out. Are we getting anymore hype for this show?
TCTTS
AG
We're getting a final Episode IX trailer here in the next two or three weeks, most likely. So my guess is there's a new Mandalorian trailer or a couple new TV spots either just before or after that. Either way, it's going to be interesting to see how Disney/Lucasfilm handles the marketing for two massive SW entires releasing five weeks apart...
The Collective
AG
Glad you answered. I'm curious as well. Also, The Mandalorian is 8 episodes. If they release 1 show per week, it is going to move right through Episode IX's release. No big deal in the grand scheme of things; I'm just a little surprised that these will be ongoing at the same time, but thank the maker for it.
TCTTS
AG
Agreed. My guess is Lucasfilm would rather Mandalorian/Disney+ release in early 2020, after Episode IX. But I get why Disney wants Disney+ to release just before holidays, and they can't not release Mandalorian at launch, so here we are...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wasn't sure where to post. For those interested in Iger's stories:
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Click it
maroon man
S
HAHAHHA GREAT ^

The Collective
AG
Was this ever posted?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Wonder why he's rolling with IG88
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
That's IG11.
Hagen95
AG
Looks like IG77 to me.
YouBet
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

That's IG11.
Clearly. You can see the Fetzer valve which is unique to this model.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
that and i can read.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/IG-11
Velvet Jones
AG
YouBet said:

MuckRaker96 said:

That's IG11.
Clearly. You can see the Fetzer valve which is unique to this model.
It's a bounty hunter droid that also dispenses cheap wine?

Sign me up!
Flashdiaz
AG
Joel Edgerton back as Owen for ObiWan series?

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/10/joel-edgerton-expected-back-as-owen-lars-in-the-obi-wan-kenobi-disney-series.html

would be cool to see if notthatold Ben had a side thing with Beru and that's why Owen is so salty towards Obi.
Urban Ag
AG
Flashdiaz said:

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/10/joel-edgerton-expected-back-as-owen-lars-in-the-obi-wan-kenobi-disney-series.html

would be cool to see if notthatold Ben had a side thing with Beru and that's why Owen is so salty towards Obi.
Hey, it's called a slumpbuster for a reason

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dro07
AG
But how does he feel about sand?
Belton Ag
AG
dromo07 said:

But how does he feel about sand?
This is where he is stronger than Vader, and what separates the two. Kylo is ambivalent about sand.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Should have a blooper reel of Kylo returning with Poe from Jakku and getting increasingly frustrated trying to get sand out of his boots, cape, etc. ITS COARSE AND ROUGH AND GETS EVERYWHERE!

I always thought the Force was playing a cruel joke on Luke by having him leave Tatooine, the hottest PoS planet in the galaxy, then 18 months later he's on Hoth.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Flashdiaz said:

That is awesome. He has become so much more well known since AOTC. And his brother was Obi-Wan's stunt double in the prequels.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Holy SHEET! that looks insane (and lots of jokes about stormtrooper aim sucking). can you even imagine this place 5 years from now when they've opened up the hotel and added in 2 more attractions as well?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's gonna be pretty amazing. Everyone I've spoken to in this area says it's gonna blow away everything Disney's done before, and even everything Universal has done with Harry Potter.

The "slow" crowds that some people have claimed about Galaxy's Edge is gonna be a thing of the past come December.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
This next summer is when I start reading Harry Potter with my kids. I need them in full obsession mode so I can spend the day at Diagon Alley in the next few years.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS
AG

https://uproxx.com/entertainment/the-empire-strikes-back-vader-dinner-scene/
The Collective
AG
Funny he mentions that scene. Since the prequels, I've always wanted Vader to send a piece of cut fruit flying toward Han and Leia.
Flashdiaz
AG
I always found it funny a bunch of people in masks were sitting around a banquet table with food.
Urban Ag
AG
Flashdiaz said:

I always found it funny a bunch of people in masks were sitting around a banquet table with food.
I don't know about you but I never torture on an empty stomach.

Flashdiaz
AG
Vader going in for a closer look to look at Han in pain
SpreadsheetAg
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

This next summer is when I start reading Harry Potter with my kids. I need them in full obsession mode so I can spend the day at Diagon Alley in the next few years.

My 6 year old started Sorcers Stone with me 2 weeks ago.

The rule is read the book before watching the movie and she is bouncing off the walls ready to finish the book
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
one of mien could read it herself, the other isn't ready to sit still for a chapter book yet, but i dont mind waiting, plus she's my star wars boss fan.

today in the car she told me if she ever got a tattoo it would be of yoda fighting count dooku
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 857 of 1257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.