Watchmen

3,281 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggies76
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If they were going to kill the genetic mutation angle, they should have axes Ozy's pet as well. Made no sense unless you had read the book.
Jim01
AG
spoilers
I didn't know much when I saw the movie but I really enjoyed it. Then I read teh book and enjoyed that. I actually MUCH prefer the movie ending. THe comic ending was too laughable, maybe it wasn't when it came out, but radioactive/exploding squid/octopi (whatever they were). As I read that ending I just laughed and thought it was just horrible.
KidDoc
AG
I am not a DC comics fan, I think most of their modern movies and old comic books are terrible.

I finally got around to watching this on Netflix and it was pretty incredible. Great movie overall with a good dramatazation of what would happen to supers/masks in the real world especially Dr Manhatten. I was captivated and loved this movie more than any DC movie I have seen since they became a company. Very well done overall and a gripping and dramatic depiction of real world superheroes.

Now for a Grimjack movie...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag 11
AG
I fell asleep in the theater when I saw it
Post removed:
by user
Cancelled
AG
I really enjoyed it. I also have read the book twice.
Aggies76
AG
Zack Snyder's best?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.