*****Community - Season 2*****

48,699 Views | 397 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Gradin
jagouar1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Annie with the accent significantly increased her hotness even w/o the boob shots.
rhoswen
AG
I thought she was pretty convincing. Sounded just like a lot of my buddies!
Jim01
AG
Annie is just hotness. My goodness y'all!

Another great episode!
Ryan the Temp
AG
So were they in a gay bar or what? That one dude was hitting on Abed and the bartender appeared to be lesbian.

If so, what does that tell us about Shirley?

[This message has been edited by Ryan the Temp (edited 12/3/2010 8:39a).]
jackie childs
last night's episode didn't hit the mark with me. i'll have to rewatch it later.

as usual though, abed had some great lines...

the one about picking up on the gay guy's advances, but just wanted to talk about farscape, and the "i'm not a coatrack" line
MSCAg
AG
"Stargate SG1 was better"
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
"Stargate SG1 was better"

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.
Swarely
quote:
I have a hard time watching stereotypical texan accents... it would've helped if I could see her boobs.

this. i actually paused it a couple times cause it was grating on me so bad
BioAg08
AG
quote:
Awesome - it looks like some or all of the Christmas episode will be animated a la the old Frosty and Rudolph specials.

Saw the preview for that... looks like stop-motion animation. I can't wait for that!

This latest episode had a very different feel to it... not as many laughs, but I still think I liked it.
cr0wbar
AG
A little more character development- they have to throw in some "Feel good" episodes every now and then. I enjoyed it-
bearamedic99
AG
I liked it a lot. I loved Abed's comment about Farscape.
BQ2001
AG
quote:
So were they in a gay bar or what? That one dude was hitting on Abed and the bartender appeared to be lesbian.

If so, what does that tell us about Shirley?

I didn't even think of that but it makes sense now. Maybe why she plays the overly religious part in the group to hide that.
OlsenField
AG
...well, she did have 2 kids, and had sex with chang on the zombie episode. They also hinted she could be having his baby.
Squirrel Master
AG
I don't think it was a gay bar, just a gay dude at a bar. Chick bartenders have a super high ratio (compared to the general population) of being "punk" or counter-culture types. And she clearly wasn't hitting on Annie, even though Annie was talking to her non-stop. I see chicks like that bartending all the time.
98Ag99Grad
AG
1. I thought it was a gay bar too.

2. Can't wait to see Chang as a snowman.
Gradin
AG
Christmas Pterodactyl!
Spaceship
AG
Weak episode I thought.
cr0wbar
AG
Pretty meh as well. At least they tried
Jim01
AG
I applaud them doing something different, that's why I love this show. However, it was just an ok episode.
jamesf
AG
I'd say it would have been a weak episode if that plot had been live acted. However, overall I thought they did a good job with the stop motion/Christmas theme while still staying true to the overall feel of the show.
98Ag99Grad
AG
I was really pumped for this episode but wasn't too impressed. I loved the last 5 minutes with the song though.
BioAg08
AG
I thought it was great! Different strokes, I guess. They obviously went all out on the stop motion claymation. I felt so sorry for Abed.

Loved the Lost gag.
Fslip01
I thought it was pretty awesome considering what they were trying to do.
Baskin
AG
I thought it was a decent episode, but d*mn, Abed's cold!

quote:
Britta Bot, programmed badly, Wires with fraying ends; Functioning mad and sadly, No faith in herself or friends

bikerack
AG
I think my expectations were way too high so I came away a little disappointed. However, I want to watch it again to see if there was anything I missed. I also liked the reflection in the TV screen at the end. Nice touch.
cainer
I loved the episode.

[This message has been edited by cainer (edited 12/10/2010 10:18a).]
jeffk
AG
Troy and Abed in the MORNING!
ChipFTAC01
AG
Just noticed that Snowman Chang's eyes are slanted. Funny.

I wish we'd see more Chang this semester. Just hard with a cast this big to regularly work in as many characters. We have gotten to see more Duncan this semester, which is nice.
Cyprian
AG
I appreciate what they were trying to do, but it was still just sort of lame for me. It had a couple moments that were nice, but not up to par for what I expect from this show. So, hopefully that's out of thier system now.
TXAG 05
AG
I don't think another show could have pulled it off. However I find Abed annoying so this one didn't really do it for me.
Agnzona
I thought the clamation nailed all of the charactors amazingly except Annie, they someohow missed the boat with the easiest one. Couldn't stop laughing at baby Shirley in a diaper.
cpg8188
For the Donald Glover fans out there... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtkIrT_jN64

His stage name/band name is Childish Gambino... I'd love to see him live.

Oh and BTW, this is a freestyle... sick.
CowtownAg06
AG
I had to pause the DVR after the Lost joke. I feel like I now judge each episode on the level of the paintball and zombie episodes, which is unfair. All in all, this was a good way to spend 22 min of DVR time.
gravy97
AG
The LOST DVD also made me pause the show to get all my ggls out... that was genius!
BioAg08
AG
Overall I enjoyed last night's episode.

The Cosby sweater gag with Malcomb Jamal Warner was fantastic, especially considering Community is a very distant inheritor of The Cosby Show's old Thursday night timeslot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.