*****Community - Season 2*****

48,705 Views | 397 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Gradin
GiveEmHellBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And City College's logo was phallic shaped!

[This message has been edited by GiveEmHellBill (edited 5/14/2011 11:17p).]
unmade bed
Yep, and at first "contact" it was met with resistance and then it eased its way through.
bluefire579
AG
Because this page has two posts and no Annie's boobs

bearamedic99
AG
Maybe Pierce will become the new Chang
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I have my doubts that Chase will even be returning next season.

It looks like the writers spent this season setting up the very real possibility that either they wouldn't ask him to come back or he would leave on his own.

Personally, I hope he comes back because he's fantastic on the show. But, I've heard enough about his ego over the past 30 years to know that him walking away due to his ego is very possible.
Jim01
AG
Does anybody know if Chevy has changed his ways? Or is he still the legendary ***** portrayed in "Live From New York" and other books?
Swarely
cainer
quote:
I have my doubts that Chase will even be returning next season.

Same here. If Chang is in the group now there is really only enough room in the group and show for one of those characters.
Quad Dog
AG
Did anyone else catch Danny Pudi as an extra in Cougar Town last night? Hilarious.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/community-actor-danny-pudi-appears-on-cougar-town/2011/05/26/AGHIYwBH_blog.html
GiveEmHellBill
AG

Okay, that was great. Pudi was acting exactly like Abed described his experience being.

Which makes this a weird meta moment. That was Abed, not Danny Pudi. And he was an extra on a tv show on another network. This episode could very well have been filmed around the time Greendale would have been on spring break. Wow. Mind? Blown. What would have made this scene even weirder is if, after this scene, they cut to Abed's dorm room with the whole study group watching this show on tv and Abed pointing and saying "Well, that's what I did over spring break."
20ag07
quote:
“They had Abed have a love of Cougar Town, we had Travis have a love of Community, and once we got wind of what they were having Abed say he experienced out here,” Lawrence explains, “we were going to try to find a way of Danny being a background character and essentially act that same thing out on our show.”

Diehard fans of both shows might notice that the only major difference between what we’d originally heard of Abed’s walk-on and what actually occurred — pants-pooping aside — was that Courteney Cox was nowhere to be seen. That wasn’t an oversight on anyone’s part, says Lawrence, but simply a scheduling conflict that couldn’t be resolved.

Another fun fact about the crossover: Lawrence tells TVLine that neither series’ network (ABC and NBC) or studio (Disney and Sony) had any idea that the two shows were working in cahoots.

“We didn’t even ask permission,” he adds with a laugh, noting that even when all entities discovered this dirty little secret, they were nothing but supportive. “Thankfully, both Disney and Sony are places that want to champion what they feel are under appreciated shows.”

“Unless you’re a monster show, it’s really your own job to promote your show,” Lawrence explains when asked what is really behind the cross-networks love. “One clever way we thought of [drumming up promotion] was to work with a show we really liked — and we all like Community.” Add to that the fact that his former Scrubs counterparts Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan are now EPs on Community, and you’ve got a winning formula.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I laugh every time I see Danny Pudi walk across the screen on The West Wing, because its just like its Abed in the background.
bikerack
AG
We FINALLY caught up with the last 4 eps last night...

The scene from the diorama below cracked me up...right when Chang is saying that he still doesn't know if he is a member of the group, you see the diorama from an angle where he is on the outside looking in.

Gradin
AG
Love this show. Did Chevy Chase leave?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.