Thoughts on the current extraterrestrial disclosure process?

21,560 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Al Bula
SuhrThang
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is easier for me to believe that life on earth evolved from a single cell than what is outlined in Genesis. Archaeology, geology and the study of deep time point to formation of life over gazillions of years. After all, humans develop from 2 cells, slamming together.

So therefore, if life developed here over zillions of years, why can't it happen elsewhere. We are clueless like fish in a fishbowl.

Check out "When whales walked, journeys in deep time" on Paramount +.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
Leonard H. Stringfield
There will be TWO UFO hearings in September?
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

Leonard H. Stringfield
"Senior officials told me continuously and confidentially that big aerospace companies have been part of the Legacy Program to retrieve and reverse-engineer crash (extraterrestrial) materials. The big names included Lockheed Martin, TRW, McDonnell Douglas, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Raytheon, BAE Systems, and the Aerospace Corporation, all of which have long been principal members of the US military-industrial complex."
Dr. Eric W. Davis -Aug 2024 (https://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.eric.w.davis)

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo/extraterrestrial) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."
-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike..
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Leonard H. Stringfield

Complete Idiot
I wonder what the total dollar amount would be, over the past 60 years, for book sales of books about UFO's. It must be huge. Great business.
Corn Pop
Complete Idiot said:

I wonder what the total dollar amount would be, over the past 60 years, for book sales of books about UFO's. It must be huge. Great business.

Why don't you think they won't give anything definitive? Then the money dries up!
Leonard H. Stringfield
Complete Idiot said:

Far less than the cost of maintaining the cover-up...including lives taken..

FAR less.

Besides, a man has got to feed his family right? Folks would then be clamoring about them being irresponsible...

Thoughts on the interview?

Slim Isle
I walked in our kitchen and the radio had some kind of weird static -a loud shrill type of sound. It wasn't plugged in and had no batteries.

I'm ok ….
Leonard H. Stringfield
Slim Isle said:

I walked in our kitchen and the radio had some kind of weird static -a loud shrill type of sound. It wasn't plugged in and had no batteries.

I'm ok ….
Fascinating..

maroon barchetta
Your thread on the Aggieland board - where did it go?
Leonard H. Stringfield
maroon barchetta said:

Mods are very intimidated at the reality. Once CNN gives them permission.....the topic will be everywhere. Not sure how they will cope at that point. Is is weak, sure, but its their sand box. The gatekeepers are nervous. Whats really sad is that I have live in multiple locations in BCS since 1965 making quite a few friends along the way.

TexAgs is a odd bunch of folks.

one safe place
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

maroon barchetta said:

Mods are very intimidated at the reality. Once CNN gives them permission.....the topic will be everywhere. Not sure how they will cope at that point. Is is weak, sure, but its their sand box. The gatekeepers are nervous. Whats really sad is that I have live in multiple locations in BCS since 1965 making quite a few friends along the way.

Oh, the irony!!!
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

maroon barchetta said:

Oh, the irony!!!
Yep, you learn to roll with it. For some it is a difficult reality to process....hang in there..

"Senior officials told me continuously and confidentially that big aerospace companies have been part of the Legacy Program to retrieve and reverse-engineer crash (extraterrestrial) materials. The big names included Lockheed Martin, TRW, McDonnell Douglas, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Raytheon, BAE Systems, and the Aerospace Corporation, all of which have long been principal members of the US military-industrial complex."
Dr. Eric W. Davis -Aug 2024 (https://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.eric.w.davis)

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo/extraterrestrial) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."
-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike..

Data collected by Farsight Institute in Atlanta, GA confirms we are already out "there" and secret space programs have been developed and implemented.

Other data collected by Farsight shows that 4 of the major religions on Earth were created, implemented and maintained by extraterrestrials: ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, BUDDHISM AND JUDAISM

Which is the greater threat to our national security: the ongoing EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality cover-up, the reaction of the American people when they come to realize they have been lied to for decades by the Pentagon, defense contractors, NASA and our intelligence community, or the alien visitors themselves?

Why is the LEGACY MEDIA scared to death of this?

Al Bula
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.