Best Grammar checker?

757 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ol_Ag_02
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As you know, my writing sucks. I thought about outsourcing to someone in India to check everything I write, but I've been trying Grammarly. The paid version has some additional features that I am thinking about getting.

What are you hose-hounds using?

saw em off
It must really suck if you're reaching out to India for help!
The Wonderer
AG
I use my education from elementary school to law school to properly express myself in the written form.
Claude!
I just post on the internet, confident that I will immediately be called out for any flaws.
The Wonderer
AG
Claude! said:

I just post on the internet, confident that I will immediately be called out for any flaws.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cunningham%27s_Law#:~:text=Cunningham's%20Law%20states%20%22the%20best,the%20inventor%20of%20wiki%20software.
wbt5845
AG
The nuns beat good grammar into me. I hated it at the time, but now am thankful for their violence.
BaitShack
AG
Thanks all! I'm going to try Grammarly premium for a few months.
Ag_B_10
AG
TexAgs. Someone always loves to point out those mistakes.
Cromagnum
AG
saw em off said:

It must really suck if you're reaching out to India for help!

Don'd dell me whad do do!
Drawkcab
One of my old bosses used to end his sentences like this……..………….Then he would just start a new one like this………….And the whole email would look like this.

I say he "used to" but I'm sure he still does. Just meant that back when I worked for him that's what he did. He still does, but he used to too.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
wbt5845 said:

The nuns beat good grammar into me. I hated it at the time, but now am thankful for their violence.

Your fascination with virgins, although still super creepy, makes more sense now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.