Tales of a Realtor

5,731 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BenFiasco14
Hideyowives
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wouldn't describe him as "silly"
Lex
Falling off a porch is silly.
Hideyowives
Lex said:

Falling off a porch is silly.

Doing something silly =/= silly

Hth
Ywia
Lex
I'm going to fight you.
AgEng06
AG
A convo between Lex and her ex about the "silliness" of her current boyfriend. Awesome.
Hideyowives
boy09
AG
The best part of this story is a realtor criticizing other people for being worthless and only working part time..
BenFiasco14
AG
That's good! Sounds like the worthless daughter and her boyfriend were into satanic rituals. Honestly it's sad. Stupid people do stupid stuff.

Anyway on this same topic, I had a client once that was a property management group that owned a coop community made up of small homes and trailers. It was a trailer park basically, almost 100% Hispanic.

I guess there was some beef between two ladies who are into voodoo magic or whatever strain of Sangeria, as lady 1 kidnapped lady 2's cat, killed it, skinned it, then tanned it's pelts and hung it up on her porch with other paraphernalia as some sort of curse/spell onto lady 2.

Client asks me what I can do about it. What do you WANT me to do? Call the cops it's animal cruelty isn't it? Ffs ….
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.