Worst First Date

14,153 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cochrum
double fault
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Share the stories of some of your worst first dates!

Once I was at the bar to grab a drink, as one does. A girl walked in and started chatting her up. She said she was an interior designer. She took a smoke break and I joined her. She then revealed she was an "adult entertainer" and asked if I'd be interested. I declined.

A couple weeks later I took a girl out on a date. I asked what she did for a living and she said she was an interior designer. I had to laugh. She asked what was so funny. I told her the story. She didn't find it amusing. I did not recover!
saw em off
Username definitely checks out.
redline248
AG
In college I asked a girl on a date. We went to eat, she barely talked. After dinner we got in the car and I offered a few suggestions of what she might want to do next. She said "you can just take me home."

And she didn't mean for anything interesting.
Lex
Was living in Boerne. Had a cat, Royce, and a goat, Trevor. So from the moment I got home from work I couldn't find Trevor. I looked everywhere. So he shows up and he's looking really cute. He is like,"what are we gonna do?" I am still worried about Trevor. I ask him if he can help me look for him. He says he's gonna go check with the ranch hands. I'm like cool. So like 20 minutes later he comes back. With a smile and a bowl. I'm like,"you were supposed to be looking for the goat?!" He was like,"they were cooking and gave me someā€¦ they called it cab-ra or something" in his adorable country accent. I look at him and start to cry. They ate my goat. He was eating my goat. The date was over. And I only had a cat.
maroon barchetta
What recipe did they use?
infinity ag
double fault said:

Share the stories of some of your worst first dates!

Once I was at the bar to grab a drink, as one does. A girl walked in and started chatting her up. She said she was an interior designer. She took a smoke break and I joined her. She then revealed she was an "adult entertainer" and asked if I'd be interested. I declined.

A couple weeks later I took a girl out on a date. I asked what she did for a living and she said she was an interior designer. I had to laugh. She asked what was so funny. I told her the story. She didn't find it amusing. I did not recover!

haha
2nd chick does not have a sense of humor. Good, you dumped her ass. I thought the situation was hilarious.

1st girl smoked, for me personally that is a put-off but everyone is different of course.
infinity ag
redline248 said:

In college I asked a girl on a date. We went to eat, she barely talked. After dinner we got in the car and I offered a few suggestions of what she might want to do next. She said "you can just take me home."

Did she use you as her meal ticket?
(would be okay if she put out at the end of it but looks like you struck out)
wangus12
AG
redline248 said:

Pretty much my worst one.
redline248
AG
infinity ag said:

redline248 said:

Did she use you as her meal ticket?
(would be okay if she put out at the end of it but looks like you struck out)
I am not completely sure. I think she just was being "nice" in accepting the date.
AustinCountyAg
got suckered into going on a double date with my old boss/wife and a girl they knew from church (preachers daughter). Mind you they were Baptist. I'm catholic. It was brutal.

I prefer to say ****, ****, *****, and drink beers whenever I can. She wasn't into any of that. She was nice though.
Lex
maroon barchetta said:

What recipe did they use?

That's a great question. I definitely didn't ask and didn't care I was mad. They also had to pay me what I paid for him and then some.

RIP Trevor the Goat.
Petrino1
Last year I met this cute 26 yo girl from a dating app. The plan was to get margaritas and food at one local spot, then go out dancing later. When I arrived to the mexican restaurant she was wearing a very revealing top that was barely covering her fake knockers, and a very short skirt. She definitely dressed out of place for the venue we were at.

So we sit down and she proceeds to tell me that she separated from her husband a month before, and she also has a kid. I didnt know any of this beforehand. She then starts to talk negatively about her ex husband for the next two hours. Anything I would say she would turn into a bashing of her ex husband. She was talking so much and I couldnt get a word in.

Definitely the worst date Ive ever been on. It was one of those dates where you want to crawl out of the bathroom window and escape.
maroon barchetta
This seems odd
JAG03
AG
ea1060 said:

Last year I met this cute 26 yo girl from a dating app. The plan was to get margaritas and food at one local spot, then go out dancing later. When I arrived to the mexican restaurant she was wearing a very revealing top that was barely covering her fake knockers, and a very short skirt. She definitely dressed out of place for the venue we were at.

So we sit down and she proceeds to tell me that she separated from her husband a month before, and she also has a kid. I didnt know any of this beforehand. She then starts to talk negatively about her ex husband for the next two hours. Anything I would say she would turn into a bashing of her ex husband. She was talking so much and I couldnt get a word in.

Definitely the worst date Ive ever been on. It was one of those dates where you want to crawl out of the bathroom window and escape.

We need rule 1 enforced!
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
met a girl on match in CS, we agreed to meet at Chilis (her choice), she had gained a good 80lbs since the picture she used on her profile was taken. She told me about how much money she made (she answered phones or something at a car dealership). I was out of there within 30 minutes. I split the bill because she was so rich.

Met my wife like two months later.
TexasRebel
AG
At this point I've come to realize they were all bad and I didn't recognize it.
Not a Bot
AG
Pretty much anyone who's ever been on a date with me has a story to tell about their worst date.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Lex said:

Was living in Boerne. Had a cat, Royce, and a goat, Trevor. So from the moment I got home from work I couldn't find Trevor. I looked everywhere. So he shows up and he's looking really cute. He is like,"what are we gonna do?" I am still worried about Trevor. I ask him if he can help me look for him. He says he's gonna go check with the ranch hands. I'm like cool. So like 20 minutes later he comes back. With a smile and a bowl. I'm like,"you were supposed to be looking for the goat?!" He was like,"they were cooking and gave me someā€¦ they called it cab-ra or something" in his adorable country accent. I look at him and start to cry. They ate my goat. He was eating my goat. The date was over. And I only had a cat.
Lex
Do you have an issue, drama llama? I've literally told this story before.
Athanasius
AG
First date with my (now) wife was to see a little film called "Schindler's List"
Lake08
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

met a girl on match in CS, we agreed to meet at Chilis (her choice), she had gained a good 80lbs since the picture she used on her profile was taken. She told me about how much money she made (she answered phones or something at a car dealership). I was out of there within 30 minutes. I split the bill because she was so rich.

Never understood why people post pics of themselves that aren't accurate. Your date will eventually see you, so just be upfront and honest
Baba Ganoush
AG
Lake08 said:

Never understood why people post pics of themselves that aren't accurate. Your date will eventually see you, so just be upfront and honest

They assume they can win you over with their "personality".
713nervy
AG
Is this a real story?! They ate your ****ing pet?! WHAT THE ****
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Baba Ganoush said:

Lake08 said:

They assume they can win you over with their "personality".
when will they learn? You simply can't motorboat a personality.
Lex
Yes. They even told me they didn't understand why I let something you eat in the house.
Claude!
Lex said:

RIP Trevor

Always in our hearts, temporarily in our stomachs.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
713nervy said:

Is this a real story?! They ate your ****ing pet?! WHAT THE ****

It happens. You see pet, they see stir fry.
Summer before my freshman year in college, I was a late bloomer in the dating world and still had my v-card. Went on a date with a girl I had known for a while. Double dated with some other friends. Things were going great and when we got back to the house, things began to go really well with her. Unfortunately it ended with me finishing before I got started.

I was too embarrassed to ask her out again.
AliasMan02
AG
42 said:

Summer before my freshman year in college, I was a late bloomer in the dating world and still had my v-card. Went on a date with a girl I had known for a while. Double dated with some other friends. Things were going great and when we got back to the house, things began to go really well with her. Unfortunately it ended with me finishing before I got started.

Going out there with a loaded gun?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Athanasius said:

First date with my (now) wife was to see a little film called "Schindler's List"
If you saw that on opening day, it was exactly 26 years ago
double fault
Private PoopyPants said:

Pretty much anyone who's ever been on a date with me has a story to tell about their worst date.

Come on now it can't be THAT bad
double fault
42 said:

Now we need to hear about when you successfully lost the VCard

I will remind this board that I still have mine

At 37!

Corn Pop
AliasMan02 said:

42 said:

Going out there with a loaded gun?

Exactly. Bad move on your more experienced friends part. Gotta tug one out before going out.
combat wombat™
AG
I was set up on a blind date with the son/grandson of a friend of my mom's when I was in high school. We're headed back to my house when the police flash their lights to stop us. I have no idea what he did - speeding, rolling through a stop sign, expired tags. Whatever it was I didn't realize he'd done anything wrong.

Did he stop like a rational person?? NO!! He tried to outrun them. Very short police chase back to my house. He thought if he parked the car and went inside the police would just forget about it. DUMBASS.
TexasRebel
AG
combat wombat said:

I was set up on a blind date with the son/grandson of a friend of my mom's when I was in high school. We're headed back to my house when the police flash their lights to stop us. I have no idea what he did - speeding, rolling through a stop sign, expired tags. Whatever it was I didn't realize he'd done anything wrong.

Did he stop like a rational person?? NO!! He tried to outrun them. Very short police chase back to my house. He thought if he parked the car and went inside the police would just forget about it. DUMBASS.

Well he was the son and grandson of the same person.

I'd say you dodged a strange creepy family.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.