Tipping cashiers

1,374 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ThunderCougarFalconBird
not hedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When did this nonsense become a thing? Why would I tip somebody for taking my order (THEIR JOB). It's one thing to refill, take my order and bring me food and get a tip. Why on gods green earth does a cashier deserve a tip? Do you tip at McDonald's or Dominoes when you order and pick up your food. This bull**** has to stop
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Knew a guy who would write negative amounts on their receipt in the tip space if they had a bad experience

He had the balls to subtract from the total pre-tip. Nuts
-Ben There/R.C.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
If only you could make the decision to simply not tip instead of insisting on making this ****ty thread.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Hedge, this is some of your best work
HossAg
AG
Are you too embarrassed to hit the 0% button?
not hedge
I get looked at like a lolpoor
HossAg
AG
not hedge said:

I get looked at like a lolpoor

Are you an lolpoor?
infinity ag
Too much tipping culture in America.

I don't tip unless they do some real work and they do it well. My money didn't come for free. I work hard for it. And I am not a lolzpoor, I am quite well off and have no debt.

To be tipped is a privilege. Not a right.
infinity ag
Ghost of Bisbee said:

Knew a guy who would write negative amounts on their receipt in the tip space if they had a bad experience

He had the balls to subtract from the total pre-tip. Nuts

This is what is needed to be done to get quality up. Penalize for sheety service. I like that guy.
Jack Boyett
AG
My daughter worked at a coffee shop this summer. If you tipped with a card on the tablet thingy, the store kept the tip. The only way the workers got any tip money was if you put cash in the tip jar. I don't have any problem putting zero for a tip in a situation where a tip is not really warranted anyway.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Jack Boyett said:

My daughter worked at a coffee shop this summer. If you tipped with a card on the tablet thingy, the store kept the tip. The only way the workers got any tip money was if you put cash in the tip jar. I don't have any problem putting zero for a tip in a situation where a tip is not really warranted anyway.
yeah that's really illegal in a lot of states.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.