Do you do the, Cha-Cha Slide at wedding receptions?

3,582 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Burdizzo
Beer Baron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The authorities should come take custody of, your comma key until you, show you are able to, use it responsibly.
BQ2017
AG
Not only will I not do the cha cha slide, but I refuse to do all line dances, because I think they're ridiculous. I also accept that I'm a fuddy-duddy about that. I just want to two step with my wife.
Southlake
Beer Baron said:

The authorities should come take custody of, your comma key until you, show you are able to, use it responsibly.
I just didn't want to add quotes and another comma…
MooreTrucker
AG
BQ2017 said:

Not only will I not do the cha cha slide, but I refuse to do all line dances, because I think they're ridiculous. I also accept that I'm a fuddy-duddy about that. I just want to two step with my wife.
Also not a fan of line dances.

I've never been really good at the two step. It's a 3 1/2 beat dance to a 4 beat song. I have too much rhythm to make that work well.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
line dances are the gayest thing Ive ever seen.
Burdizzo
AG
BQ2017 said:

Line dancing is for people who are too afraid to ask someone they don't know to dance.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.