what a day

4,748 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Teacher_Ag
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assuming these aren't trolls, I really feel for y'all. We are all part of the Aggie family together. If you need some help, PM me! You really should find something outside or active that you enjoy - hiking at state parks, fishing, bike riding, whatever. Get involved with your kids activities - assistant coach or whatever. I understand the feeling of unfilled potential for life - I thought I would massively change the world and I haven't. However, if I can consistently work to improve lives around me I'm making the world better one small step at a time.

And in case these are trolls - play with some titties and have a few Shiner Bocks.

PS: I like Community Beer Co., but their new bock is not Shiner, it's not even Zeigenbock.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
chiken said:

There's a young girl, probably between 5-7 that loves to scream while playing with friends and/or siblings. Its that high pitched wail that could break glass if maintained.

This is my life. Everytime I hear the combined powers of young children screaming for no reason, I wonder why I couldn't keep it in my pants. Then I remember. And I turn up the white noise machine and have a Coors yellowbelly.

Yes, you would be a horrible person and a true old person to ask them to be quiet. But **** it, the reason they are playing outside is because their mom can't stand their **** either.
Pops81
AG
Well said, BKL.

And agree on the Bock.
Potcake
AG
chiken said:

There's a young girl, probably between 5-7 that loves to scream while playing with friends and/or siblings. Its that high pitched wail that could break glass if maintained.

How much of a boomer would I be if I went out and asked her to F'ing stop. Im on the the second floor with all the windows shut and its still loud AF.

A couple of years ago, we had a family behind us with a little girl who did the same thing. I would go to the fence and play NWA F tha police on my Echo. They typically went in. Thankfully they moved.
swimmerbabe11
Captain Positivity said:

chiken said:

Anyone else feel like Thursday went in without lube or dinner?

I'm laying on the bathroom floor staring at the ceiling. The shower is running. I'm not in it. So, yes.

You are supposed to cry in the shower not before the shower. However, if you cried before you got into the shower, you should have a post cry shower beer.
swimmerbabe11
Also, being cranky is no reason to steal a child's joy. Children squeal its a noise they make.
put on some headphones or something.
Not a Bot
AG
I haven't cried in a long time. Just deep in thought. Realized that someone I went to school with throughout my childhood has now been dead for 17 years. That's almost as much time as he was alive. Someone else I went to school with just died of cancer a few weeks ago. I'm in my mid 30s. You still think you are so young and have so much life but then there are times where you just have to face the fact that you aren't as young as you often think you are. You look around and wonder what you could or should be doing differently.
Potcake
AG
Squealing =/= ear-bleeding screams. Children are generally horrible people anyway.
Teacher_Ag
AG
If y'all have never read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations you should. Classical Stoicism really helped me see myself and the world in a way which anchors me during the storm.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.