Maxim's 2022 Sexiest Woman Alive

17,328 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rwtxag83
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ags4DaWin said:

AliasMan02 said:

Just assumed, as her value is steadily decreasing and whoever the dude is gets more valuable by the day.

nahhh man she's 29. she's got 6 good years left.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously though attractive successful women marry some of the douchiest guys in the world. (see britney spears) so his worth may be zero.

celebrity women are an outlier. The general rules do not always apply.

Insert Johnny Football
Anchorhold
Straight from the horse's mouth

crowman2010
AG
Anchorhold said:

Straight from the horse's mouth

maroon barchetta
Kayce probably didn't like Larry's comment.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CWdom9nrLDh

My three wood is now a seven wood !!
maroon barchetta
infinity ag
I find it interesting when some women try their best to bring attention to their boobs and nothing else. And then they also complain that men look at their boobs and nothing else.
MarathonAg12
infinity ag said:

I find it interesting when some women try their best to bring attention to their boobs and nothing else. And then they also complain that men look at their boobs and nothing else.

She knows what she is doing
62strat
AG
infinity ag said:

You are referring to two different types of women.
This is not the type of woman that complains when men looks at their boobs.
AgsMyDude
AG
infinity ag said:

I don't think this one is complaining
Hubert J. Farnsworth
infinity ag said:

Good looking guy checks out their boobs: "That's fine."

Average looking guy or below: "Eww, why is this guy checking out my boobs(which im flaunting). He's creepy."
AliasMan02
AG
infinity ag said:

She talks about liking to show them off. God bless her.
Claude!
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

infinity ag said:

Average looking guy or below: "Eww, why is this guy checking out my boobs(which im flaunting). He's creepy."
To be fair, I expect that even when boobs are being flaunted, there are creepy ways to check them out.
Leeman
I was hoping there would be more pics posted here of scantily dressed young ladies. How disappointing.
TexasRebel
AG
Aren't you connected to the internet?
infinity ag
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

infinity ag said:

infinity ag
62strat said:

infinity ag said:

I agree in general, but there are some woman who shove their boobs in your face as if taunting you to look at them, and then go around playing the victim about how they were "visually stripped" naked by evil men.

You forget that victimhood is big business these days.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

MarathonAg12 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CWdom9nrLDh

My three wood is now a seven wood !!

The seven wood is a shorter club, btw.
CajunAg97
AG
In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Smells like incel in this thread.
ABATTBQ11
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

Smells like incel in this thread.

Well now it smells like little *****. Thanks a lot.
Jack Cheese
AG
infinity ag said:

62strat said:

infinity ag said:

I agree in general, but there are some woman who shove their boobs in your face as if taunting you to look at them, and then go around playing the victim about how they were "visually stripped" naked by evil men.

ABATTBQ11
AG
"You're the one who's all cock eyed."
Bunk Moreland
In her early days of Instagram whoring she would post cleavage shots followed up by "don't objectify me!" victim currency posts. Was pretty cringe. After a while she decided to fully lean into what she knew she was doing all along. #BusinessDecision
Cromagnum
AG
Jack Cheese said:

infinity ag said:

62strat said:

infinity ag said:

MarathonAg12
Bunk Moreland said:

In her early days of Instagram whoring she would post cleavage shots followed up by "don't objectify me!" victim currency posts. Was pretty cringe. After a while she decided to fully lean into what she knew she was doing all along. #BusinessDecision

I remember the post quite well. She was like "I'm wild and free".

She is Holly Sonders 7.0
double fault
I wonder if she gets ticketed for indecent exposure
TexasRebel
AG
There's nothing indecent about that.
jwoodmd
infinity ag said:

Just remember a time many years ago, we were looking at an owner seller home and the lady of the house was an early thirties bombshell who would hold all papers right next to her boobs (which were real and spectacular). My wife finally let me relax when she turned and said "don't worry, I can't stop staring at them either."
maroon barchetta
jwoodmd said:

infinity ag said:

Just remember a time many years ago, we were looking at an owner seller home and the lady of the house was an early thirties bombshell who would hold all papers right next to her boobs (which were real and spectacular). My wife finally let me relax when she turned and said "don't worry, I can't stop staring at them either."

Pretty sure someone has made this into a movie.
Picard
AG
Cromagnum said:

Jack Cheese said:

infinity ag said:

62strat said:

infinity ag said:

Winning the internet one post at a time!

AgCat93
AG
double fault said:

I wonder if she gets ticketed for indecent exposure

That's decent exposure to me...
wasntme
I'm just glad that Maxim still knows what a sexy woman is.
rwtxag83
AG
Cromagnum said:

Jack Cheese said:

infinity ag said:

62strat said:

infinity ag said:

Epic, 'End of thread, right there' type of stuff.

Blue star for you. I laughed with a high intensity!
Greater love hath no man than this....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.