Dixie Chicken table groom's cake

4,450 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Al Bula
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AustinCountyAg said:

Cake is impressive, but I imagine the dude who insists on something like this is a d Bag.

Yeah. Like a dude has any say in any part of a wedding.
AustinCountyAg
maroon barchetta said:

AustinCountyAg said:

Cake is impressive, but I imagine the dude who insists on something like this is a d Bag.

ummm, if you don't have any say in your groom cake your a ***** whipped *****
maroon barchetta
AustinCountyAg said:

maroon barchetta said:

AustinCountyAg said:

If you are a dude and do anything but show up to the wedding and maybe choose the band for the reception, you are the *****.
Krazykat
AG
Sea Speed said:

DeangeloVickers said:

Id rather buy tempurpedic mattress that can do different positions. Money better spent

Our adjustable bed is the best thing we have ever purchased.

Amazing how marketing can convince people to buy a rebranded hospital bed and pay a ton of money for it.
AustinCountyAg
maroon barchetta said:

AustinCountyAg said:

maroon barchetta said:

AustinCountyAg said:

If you are a dude and do anything but show up to the wedding and maybe choose the band for the reception, you are the *****.
so you go from having zero say at the wedding to "maybe choose the band"….. sorry to offend your wedding cake
superunknown
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

maroon barchetta said:

AustinCountyAg said:

maroon barchetta said:

AustinCountyAg said:

so you go from having zero say at the wedding to "maybe choose the band"….. sorry to offend your wedding cake

look at you two cuties arguing about what men should do at/with weddings. so cute and silly
maroon barchetta
I don't recall anything about my groom's cake. I think it was chocolate?

It's been a long time and I was too busy enjoying the visits with friends and family to worry about it.

I did hire the musicians for the reception and reserve the venue.
Sea Speed
AG
I'm sorry but a grand or whatever for the split adjustable bed where we can put our heads and feet up is worth every damn penny. Works with our current mattress. I highly recommend it.
Al Bula
AG
Lol are groom cakes a thing still? For sure didn't have one nor did I eat any of my own wedding cake. Couldn't even tell you what it looked like.

In any event, the level of cringe and pretentiousness it takes to even dream up a 42 table cake is off the charts.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.