So Happy It's Thursday!

1,452 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by B-1 83
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • Today's goal - somehow keep Ms Goofy from pooping herself again
  • 3x in 2 days of dealing with this....
  • Bunch of laundry crap, ordering windows, signing junk for the bank to make the big house project happen
  • I'll probably need to throw in a little actual work on top of it at some point

Have fun out there!
B-1 83
AG
  • Awake since 3 am
  • A half million gallons of effluent and 4000 tons of chicken litter to plan for today
  • Lawyer business for probate court that's coming up
  • Remount Aggie flag that came loose in the wind last night
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
JABQ04
AG
Just got home from work:
-went for a jog and ****ing ate it on a mud patch hidden by some shadows
-about to drop the oldest off at school
- sleep
- workout
-work on garage and sons pinewood derby car
- back to work tonight
B-1 83
AG
JABQ04 said:

Just got home from work:
- sleep
- workout
- back to work tonight
Beware of aliens with "Space Cash"
maroon barchetta
JABQ04 said:

Just got home from work:
- sleep
- workout
- back to work tonight

Ahh, yes, the ages old tradition of a helicopter parent creating a car that could be on display in a museum vs a car that the kid actually built but is ugly while functional.

Sort of like the class science project. Parents get upset when they errr their kid doesn't get 100 on the science project after "the kid" worked so hard on it and spent $75 on supplies.
Claude!
Eating a cold burrito.
JABQ04
AG
I have to beat the other dads. And nothing I make will ever end up in a museum. Everyone just assumes the kid made it
maroon barchetta
Geralt of Rivia
S
Today is my Thursday
Probably talk to some coworkers later
Eat lunch around noon
jetch17
AG
- sup buttholes
- cold morning
- quiet day workin at the house
- later gaywads
Shooter McGavin
AG
I have to go measure the exterior of a house with lots of crazy angles and big bushes.

I asked to do it yesterday when it was 40 degrees warmer but "it wasn't a good day for them"

F me
chiken
AG
morning everyone. I'm happy and I hope all of y'all find happiness in your day today too.

Also - text me pictures of your peen and tits please. K thx byeeeeeeeeeeeee
jetch17
Ag_N_Houston
AG
*still sipping coffee
*Chick-fil-A for breakfast
*It's cold
maroon barchetta
Shooter McGavin said:

I have to go measure the exterior of a house with lots of crazy angles and big bushes.

I asked to do it yesterday when it was 40 degrees warmer but "it wasn't a good day for them"

F me

Dress for it!

Wind chill was 24 when i walked the dog this morning. It was fine with what i was wearing. Or I was still asleep.
AliasMan02
AG
- Stupid anxiety attack had me up until after 3 last night
- Then slept through my alarm
- Throat a little sore this morning after being better yesterday, plus developed a bit of a cough
- So just gonna WFH today
- Big all day meeting cancelled, so that's a win
- Hope the snow comes through today in a big way
chiken
AG
Sorry to hear about the panic attack. What usually helps you push through those?
jetch17
AG
man F this morning already - people be dumb on early calls
hbc07
AG
- 4 days of work left (counting today). Only 10 matters left in my name, and should be down to 5 by the end of the day. Well situated to just cruise straight to my exit interview on Tuesday with as little work to do as possible.
- Happy hour tonight with cycling group
[url]http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com[/url]
azul_rain
Prozac bro, **** took mine away
AliasMan02
AG
chiken said:

Sorry to hear about the panic attack. What usually helps you push through those?

Anxiety attack, so not a full on panic attack. I don't feel like I'm having a heart attack or anything. I get pressure/uneasiness in my calves, a little tightness and nervous feeling in my chest, and am simultaneously completely exhausted and unable to sleep. And as I realize I won't be able to sleep, it gets worse.

My attempts are usually a combination of eating something, drinking water, changing location, and reading or watching TV... all attempts to "reset" the process of going to bed. I sometimes try to massage my legs and try to sleep on the couch instead of in bed. Last night I ended up sleeping in the guest room Soni could sit up and read, and because I've developed a little cough and didn't want to keep the wife up.

I still have it this morning, actually. Super annoying.
chiken
AG
Him - never really experienced an anxiety attack, just panic attacks. Really sorry to hear about yours. It does sound like you have a good plan to get through them. Have you ever tried meditating or pressure points?
AliasMan02
AG
chiken said:

Him - never really experienced an anxiety attack, just panic attacks. Really sorry to hear about yours. It does sound like you have a good plan to get through them. Have you ever tried meditating or pressure points?

I've done a little meditation app stuff and white noise. I need to focus on that more.
chiken
AG
Other suggestions I try:

Praying
writing down my fears/anxiety/concerns
cleaning
crafting

I feel like dealing with anxiety/panic is all about distraction for me. My ex-husband was amazing at calming me down when I had a panic attack. His whole vibe just relaxed me. Maybe you should marry him!!
chiken
AG
I've been working as a fed for going on 13 years and as a state employee for 7. 20 years I've been a government worker. Today I received literally one of the nicest compliments in my career. It was so touching that I started to cry.

It was a bit long so I'll summarize it. A 33 year fire fighter veteran said that if everyone with a poor opinion of the government got to work with me, they'd never have that opinion again because of how nice, positive, efficient, and caring I was.

People - compliment those with whom you do business! It makes their day. Their career!!!!
Anchorhold

/unnecessaryresponse
B-1 83
AG
chiken said:

I've been working as a fed for going on 13 years and as a state employee for 7. 20 years I've been a government worker. Today I received literally one of the nicest compliments in my career. It was so touching that I started to cry.

It was a bit long so I'll summarize it. A 33 year fire fighter veteran said that if everyone with a poor opinion of the government got to work with me, they'd never have that opinion again because of how nice, positive, efficient, and caring I was.

People - compliment those with whom you do business! It makes their day. Their career!!!!
I could say "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you" and keep a straight face. People would request my help and thank me for it.

We do (did) exist.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.