How many of you good people have had appendicitis?

3,454 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by IIIHorn
Z3phyr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Push test confirmed it when I had mine. For probably 3 days though it wa a stomach bug and eventually could barely walk. I think it burst on the way to the urgent care where they did the push test and sent me to the ER. Wonderful spring break
pdc093
Soooo....
Post removed:
by user
YellAgs
AG
Had it 3 years ago

Thought I had to poop at first, didn't help.
Dull pain continuously got worse, until 3 hours later I was on floor almost in tears.
Went to E-room and they gave me morphine and xray. This was all from 8 to midnight. They pumped me with meds til surgery next morning.

Mine didn't burst, but damn that was a lot of pain. The meds afterward deaden you and I didn't poop for almost a week. Felt better after 3 shots of exlax .
Burdizzo
AG
B-1 83 said:

Just a dull ache right now, and I can feel it when I walk.

You probably didn't wait an hour to go swimming after lunch.
Ibarra
My mom had appendicitis operation when she was 30 yo. I'm always afraid when I feel ache in that place, cause I remember her suffering
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Ibarra said:

My mom had appendicitis operation when she was 30 yo. I'm always afraid when I feel ache in that place, cause I remember her suffering

Welcome to Texags. Post pics of moms 30 year old cans.
IIIHorn
So, anyway ...

This book walked into a bar and the bartender says: "It looks like you have lost some weight."

The book says: "Yeah ... I just had my appendix removed."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.