What's your resting heart rate

3,535 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Builder93
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just measured at my desk.... 65 bpm.
aglaohfour
AG
Just checked and it's 67 at the moment. Used to consistently be in the high 80s before I got a Peleton and started killing myself on it every single day. My max hr in hiit workouts has also dropped by almost 20 from when I started. I guess cardio works. Go figure.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
48. Down from 62ish a year ago.
Sea Speed
AG
Any dudes who read this post and were paying attention to the game night thread are blowing up your inbox right now....unless you're married but that probably still doesn't stop em.
Ragoo
AG
Pretty low most days depending on caffeine consumption
Corn Pop
Around 80. My wife says I'm angry and stressed out all the time. Being overweight doesn't help either.
CDub06
AG

I'll usually get a comment about it when they take my pulse.
Anchorhold
During football season or the offseason season?
dellgriffith
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
213 Grove
AG
Noname124398 said:

Flashdiaz said:

wow there are a lot of low numbers... avg is 60-100. We have lots of athletes up in here.
I am assuming these are all apple watch "resting" heart rates while sleeping. I'm pretty sure your sleeping heart rate doesn't count as your resting heart rate though. Mine shows 46 and i guarantee its no where near that at any point while I am awake.
Mine is 49-51 everyday and I don't wear mine to bed..
aglaohfour
AG
Hahaha well the elevated heart rate was the result of years dealing with an unfaithful husband. The aggressive to-the-death Peleton rides started out as a way to channel the stress and rage. So I guess in a way I have the aforementioned ****ty husband to thank for my improved cardiovascular health. And overall hotness because he paid for the boobs too.
GarryowenAg
AG
Noname124398 said:

Flashdiaz said:

wow there are a lot of low numbers... avg is 60-100. We have lots of athletes up in here.
I am assuming these are all apple watch "resting" heart rates while sleeping. I'm pretty sure your sleeping heart rate doesn't count as your resting heart rate though. Mine shows 46 and i guarantee its no where near that at any point while I am awake.

Someone's jealous they aren't as fits as the rest of us. Keep working hard and you'll be like us one day.
Krazykat
AG
"What's your resting heart rate"

While on meth or off of meth? You really need to be more specific.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
135. I beat all of you. What do I win?
Irish 2.0
aglaohfour said:

Hahaha well the elevated heart rate was the result of years dealing with an unfaithful husband. The aggressive to-the-death Peleton rides started out as a way to channel the stress and rage. So I guess in a way I have the aforementioned ****ty husband to thank for my improved cardiovascular health. And overall hotness because he paid for the boobs too.

I was on a two week ban during the game thread sooooo…..
Unemployed
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

aglaohfour said:

I was on a two week ban during the game thread sooooo…..

They're pretty fabulous.
Irish 2.0
Oh, the ban didn't stop me from seeing them
Unemployed
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

You effing freeloader.
Irish 2.0
RealTalk said:

Irish 2.0 said:

You effing freeloader.

Yes. I may have a free load for her…
Unemployed
AG
Well played.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Corn Pop said:

Around 80. My wife says I'm angry and stressed out all the time. Being overweight doesn't help either.

You sound like a bad dude.
tandy miller
AG
My resting fart rate is one per hour
FJB
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
tandy miller said:

My resting fart rate is one per hour

Those are rookie numbers
Builder93
AG
52 at 50 years old
It was 40 in college.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.