Upside Down Pineapple

5,426 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Anchorhold
RC_57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow!

I would have never guessed.
Unemployed
AG
TecRecAg
AG
I hired a girl with a pineapple tattoo. She didn't know it meant that until she was approached at a grocery store.
javajaws
javajaws
AG
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
FTAggies
Just found this out from a friend 2 months ago, apparently a very popular thing in midlothian
Gig'em
Anchorhold
Who among the GB ladies likes to make this kind of cake?
RC_57
AG
Hell, now I just feel weird just walking through the produce department at HEB
RC_57
AG
javajaws said:

Bravo!
Cromagnum
AG
Themoreyouknow.jpeg
combat wombat™
AG
No idea what it means... not looking it up.
FTAggies
It's for swingers, if you see someone in the grocery store with an upside down pineapple in their cart they're signaling that's what they are
Gig'em
AliasMan02
AG
Anchorhold said:

Who among the GB ladies likes to make this kind of cake?

Lol. "Cake."
Woodward2206
Is that all it takes to become a swinger?
Bondag
AG
Have seen lots of people wearing upside down masks with the pineapple. Guess they do have a use
javajaws
AG
Woodward said:

Is that all it takes to become a swinger?

You can also put gnomes in your yard.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Drawkcab
FTAggies said:

It's for swingers, if you see someone in the grocery store with an upside down pineapple in their cart they're signaling that's what they are

Why? Is the grocery store a hot pick up spot?
Not a Bot
Hwy30East
I was out and about earlier, and saw a car in front of me that had a sticker of a full size upside down pineapple in the center of the rear window.

I guess they were out trolling!
rlb28
AG
TecRecAg said:

I hired a girl with a pineapple tattoo. She didn't know it meant that until she was approached at a grocery store.

Wonder why you'd ever get a random pineapple tattoo?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I've heard that white rocks in your yard is another clue.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Builder93
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

I've heard that white rocks in your yard is another clue.
That means everyone from Austin to San Antonio are swingers.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Anchorhold
I grew up on my grandmother's pineapple-upside-down cake. It was always the favorite at our pot luck dinners

Oh, you people need Jesus.
agz win
AG
Didn't have a pineapple so last night I drew one on a sheet of paper and taped it upside down on my front door but no knocks yet.
snowaggie
Isn't there also something to do with porch or driveway light coloring? I can't keep up.
Duckhook
AG
Based on this story, about 50% of the couples in my neighborhood are swingers. How come everybody else is having all the fun?
https://nypost.com/2017/06/02/secret-signs-your-neighbor-might-be-a-swinger/amp/
AliasMan02
AG
Now I want to surreptitiously leave upside down pineapples in people's carts, on people's doors, etc. and see what happens.
AliasMan02
AG
Duckhook said:

Based on this story, about 50% of the couples in my neighborhood are swingers. How come everybody else is having all the fun?
https://nypost.com/2017/06/02/secret-signs-your-neighbor-might-be-a-swinger/amp/

One of the sources that article quotes is a "You might be a swinger if..." list that obviously started 20 years ago as an email forward chain.
The Dirty Sock
Yikes. I must be ugly because I just chuck the pineapples in the shopping cart without discretion.
Tomdoss92
AG
Three guys are stranded on an island populated with cannibals.
The king of the cannibals tells them that there is a way to get out of the island if they accomplish a certain task.

So the king says to the three men, "Collect ten of any single type of fruit and bring them to me."

The three men quickly get to work and starts looking for fruits. The first man that returns has 10 bananas and offers them to the king.

But the king tells him, "It's not over yet. You are to insert all the fruits in your anus without showing any emotions. If you laugh or cry, we will eat you."

The man hesitates but proceeds to insert the 10 bananas up his anus. 1....2....- But it's too painful and he cries out of agony. The cannibals eat him instantly.

The second guy that returns has collected 10 cherries. The king also tells him to do the same thing and that the first guy that returned was eaten for crying. The second guy is happy because he is certain he can insert all the cherries in because of their small size. So he proceeds to insert the cherries with ease.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..- But the second guy starts laughing and the cannibals also eat him.

In heaven, the first and second guy meet and discuss their unbelievable misfortune. Halfway through the conversation the first guy says to the second guy, "I was watching you from up here and I saw that you nearly completed the task but all of a sudden you laughed. Why?"

The which the second guy replies, "I saw the third guy bringing pineapples."
Anchorhold
Whole bunch of guys on this thread. Including myself.

Paying homage

https://ibb.co/ZJWvDJ9
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.