Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

2,383 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by zephyr88
Woodward2206
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/los-gatos-woman-charged-with-hosting-alcohol-sex-parties-for-teens/
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I don't live far from Los Gatos. Not surprising in the least.

Affluenza
-Ben There/R.C.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Have kids gotten so soft and parents gotten so helicopter-ish that they need an adult for a drunken teenage house party?

Weak.
Builder93
AG
Coincientally, I am watching Seinfeld while perusing Texags and it is the cleaning lady episode. What are the odds?
Hey Nav
AG
Obligatory response...

CajunAg97
AG
YIKES!

In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
PneumAg
Anybody else read the statement of facts linked in the article? Holy ****, man. Bish knows how to party.
The Fife
CajunAg97 said:

YIKES!

I guess a few dozen underage sex charges on top of fraud with a company card will give you a pretty long face.
80s Guy
The Fife said:

CajunAg97 said:

YIKES!

I guess a few dozen underage sex charges on top of fraud with a company card will give you a pretty long face.

That and all the mouth hugs she has given have the left side of her face a bit swollen
bigblackag12
AG
80s Guy said:

The Fife said:

CajunAg97 said:

YIKES!

That and all the mouth hugs she has given have the left side of her face a bit swollen

I think we need to see more before we dismiss thusly. She could gotta dump truck
NoahAg
bigblackag12 said:

80s Guy said:

The Fife said:

CajunAg97 said:

YIKES!

I think we need to see more before we dismiss thusly. She could gotta dump truck
Username checks out
zephyr88
AG
CajunAg97 said:

YIKES!

eeewwwww... that's gonna take some alcohol...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.