Dave Mathews in Albuquerque

2,588 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WestGalvestonAggie
Hamburger Dan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any other middle aged stoners here tonight?
LupinusTexensis
ABQ is a ****hole to be avoided at all cost and should be treated as such
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Oh no, you did say that just now. And on a thread about Dave Matthews where there was so much else to make fun of. When I figure out how to unfriend you on Texags I'm gonna have to do it.
Potcake
AG
You know how I know you never ate there?
The Dirty Sock
LupinusTexensis said:

LRHF
AG
The Dirty Sock said:

LupinusTexensis said:

ABQ and the "Dirty Sock" go hand in hand
Ogre09
AG
Albuquerque and the rest of New Mexico suck
Hamburger Dan
Made it back, safe and sound. Y'all might be mistaken. Great weather, Marble Cerveza, homemade Carne Andovado, and a little DMB. Tomorrow, some fly fishing and dinner in Santa Fe. Pretty strong for just a long weekend.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Potcake said:

New Mexico mexican food sucks. Green chile sucks and red chile sucks. And they put that **** on everything. Texmex is hands down the best subcategory of Mexican food. CaliforniaMex sucks. They can shove their avocado slices up their arses. Authentic Mex sucks too. They can take their lard and cat meat and shove that up the California peoples arses too.
The Dirty Sock
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Potcake said:

New Mexico mexican food sucks. Green chile sucks and red chile sucks. And they put that **** on everything. Texmex is hands down the best subcategory of Mexican food. CaliforniaMex sucks. They can shove their avocado slices up their arses. Authentic Mex sucks too. They can take their lard and cat meat and shove that up the California peoples arses too.

Such a wide palate. Your thoughts on hot pockets?
LupinusTexensis
Hamburger Dan said:

Made it back, safe and sound. Y'all might be mistaken. Great weather, Marble Cerveza, homemade Carne Andovado, and a little DMB. Tomorrow, some fly fishing and dinner in Santa Fe. Pretty strong for just a long weekend.

Hit up Gabriel's in Santa Fe
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG

Potcake
AG
Username says a lot. Enjoy your Taco Bell triple tortilla mac and cheese migas tacorrito.
Lone Stranger
Who/where did the DMB bus dump their waste on tonight? Not that you could really tell anywhere in the ABQ......
WestGalvestonAggie
Hamburger Dan said:

Albuquerque is a rancid ****hole, but a lot of stuff around it is pretty ****ing spectacular. Sounds to me like you did it exactly right! Congrats.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.