Long Shot Question

2,870 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Leeman
CSPAggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have this story from back when I was at A&M, I think 2002. I got really hammered in a buddies room in Walton and woke up in a completely different room in a completely different ramp a couple hours later. I believe the room I woke up in was G5.

I woke up in the middle of their floor with a pillow. There were two couples sitting on their beds chatting and a big flag hanging on the ceiling. Once I came to I think I asked about a hat I thought I was wearing and then got up and left.

The couple questions I want to ask: Does this ring a bell to anyone? If so, I have a couple questions of how I got there and how I ended up with a pillow.

If that was your room, I also want to thank you for your hospitality.
MelvinUdall
Page Juan.
azul_rain
Imagine living in Walton
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
GIF Reactor
AG
Unemployed
AG
LOL...that's my buddy's dorm room. He told me this story.

You're from Deer Park, right?
tandy miller
AG
RealTalk said:

LOL...that's my buddy's dorm room. He told me this story.

You're from Deer Park, right?
CSPAggie05
AG
Yep...TexAgs knows things. It's been a while and I've always wanted to fill in some blanks on how I teleported from one room to another.
tandy miller
AG
Why wait until now to bring the question up?
Burdizzo
AG
Surprised you did not wake up in a bathtub of ice with two slits in your back.
cisgenderedAggie
tandy miller
AG
That game was so ****ing hard
80s Guy
tandy miller said:

Why wait until now to bring the question up?

He's having a flashback or is in rehab having to make amends for something he did to that pillow.
So, when you woke up, did you feel extremely sore in your rear or did you have a slick feeling of Vaseline between your cheeks?

Hopefully they were gentlemen and it was the latter.
javajaws
AG
What happens in Walton, stays in Walton.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
tandy miller
AG
CSPAggie05 said:

Yep...TexAgs knows things. It's been a while and I've always wanted to fill in some blanks on how I teleported from one room to another.

Sounds like you got your blank filled in that night.

'Grats on the sex
Lex
In, I'm curious to see what is so important that he starts a thread about his life choices
CSPAggie05
AG
To answer why now? Why not now? It's always been a funny story with about 2hrs of complete blackout and figured I'd bring it to the General board. Maybe I get some answers and maybe yall just talk about a bunch of butt stuff.

Funny that within 5min someone already knows the story and where I'm from. Assuming they know who I am if they know the story.
tandy miller
AG
Texags knows stuff
Unemployed
AG
I'm just messing with you. No idea who you are.

I just searched your username and found a thread where you said you went to high school in Deer Park.
wbt5845
AG
tandy miller
AG
Quality texagging
YokelRidesAgain
AG
RealTalk said:

I just searched your username and found a thread where you said you went to high school in Deer Park.
I am deeply disappointed that you revealed the truth in less than 48 hours.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Missing two hours is a big deal for you? Amateur.
Corn Pop
RealTalk said:

Should have let it go on longer though.
wbt5845
AG
Yeah, I once got messed up at a friends apartment and woke up the next morning in my bed at Hart Hall - no idea how I got there. No idea where my car was. I found it in the Zachry parking lot later that day. Have no idea why I decided to park way the **** over there and walk all the way across campus.
tandy miller
AG
Probably thought there was a marching band in the area
FJB
Gilligan
AG
hedge said:

Imagine living in Walton

C Ramp - 2.5 years. No Air Conditioning.
azul_rain
woof
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Sea Speed
AG
RealTalk said:

If ever something deserved a slow clap, its this.
ought1ag
AG
I myself once got locked out of the apt and woke up the next morning in the bed of a pick up with a sheet and a 1/2 ate can of refried beans.....no clue where they came from.

had a buddy wake up with a toilet paper dispenser (whole thing, like ripped straight from the wall) crammed in his pocket........it was not ours.

one year at chilifest we borrowed a buddies truck to go get ice in snook and found a guy rolled up in a tarp in the back.....thankfully he was alive and appreciated the taco and Gatorade we gave him.
EastSideAg2002
Have you tried more Ambien to see if you can stretch out the window to days?
UnderoosAg
AG
We spent the day of the Toombs Nebraska game bbqing and drinking at our place in SA. I told my crazy German buddy Northgate et al would be pretty crazy that night. He said he'd never been there and wanted to see it, so we headed out right after the game. Stayed with another friend who was in grad school and lived real close to St Marys, somewhere around Nagle and Cherry.

Got into town, picked up grad school dude, and went to Northgate. Stumbled back a few hours later. When we get to the apartments, German knucklehead climbs into the back of my truck and passes out. We tried waking him, but he insisted he wanted to sleep there. He also had a knack for either yacking or pissing himself if he got that **** faced, so we left him there.

Few hours later we're in the apartment BSing and I get a page (it was that long ago) on my work pager. Number was our neighbor in SA. WTF?!? Called my neighbor who says German knucklehead called them from a pay phone and didn't know where he was. Their number was the only one he could remember. She gave me the number of the pay phone and wished my luck. I called the pay phone and this dumbass was still ****faced and starting to freak out. Apparently he woke up in the bed of the truck, wasn't sure where he was or where we were, so he started walking. Ran into some random dude who helped him find the pay phone.

I asked him to describe where he was and I got a whole lot of "next to some building" bull**** for a while. Finally got enough clues to figure out he'd walked all the way up to The Farm Patch. Told him to stay out of sight so he wouldn't get a PI or arrested and we'd go pick his stupid ass up. Gave him **** for years after that.
AColunga07
AG
I lost my truck on a wild Saturday night and didn't find it until almost two weeks later. I was planning to call it in as stolen that day so it's good we finally found it in the parking lot of some Mexican food place/shopping center in Bryan. I have no idea how it got there and very few memories from that night.

Oh, I had a tendency to hand off my keys to anyone when I was drunk because I refuse to drive. The problem was that I often gave them the keys to someone just as drunk.
Leeman
For how long after did you walk funny ?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.