Best Bathroom on Campus to Take a Dump

4,232 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TheMasterplan
Mort Rainey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Back in the day:

Best: Fifth floor of the chemical engineering building. Most of that building wasn't even filled back then. The only thing up there were a couple profs offices that seemed like they were never even used. That might as well have been a private bathroom and I never told anyone about it until I'd graduated.

Worst: Blocker, first floor. Only bathroom where I ever walked in and saw **** and vomit on the floor at the same time. Surprised I never saw a dead body there.
TXAGFAN
AG
2nd floor academic building
Wildman15
AG
I'll take "repeat thread" for $200, Alex
FIDO*98*
AG
Whichever is closest when I need to drop a deuce. No need to hold it like a 5th grader
AggieVictor10
AG
I worked in Blocker when I was a student and yeah, the first floor was awful. The pro strat was to go to the 4th floor (IIRC). Hardly anyone was ever up there so you could usually **** in peace.
barbacoa taco
AG
IIRC, Mitchell physics building. Several private onesie bathrooms that are quite spacious. Idk why anyone would ever go in the dungeon that is Blocker when this place is right next door.
akaggie05
AG
Top floor of CE/TTI. Ride the fast elevator up from Pie Are Square, pure executive level crapping with little to no other traffic.
superunknown
AG
Rudder Theater if you're around that side of campus.
Ags4DaWin
The chemistry building had one that was a single toilet that locked. Off to the side and was innocuous because it looked like a closet. It was Barely used, always clean, and always stocked.

Used that one frequently when I was on that side of campus.
wbt5845
AG
Back in the day, Bolton Hall had just been renovated and was a great place to drop a deuce walking back from Sbisa.
MSL Ag
AG
There was a bathroom at the end of the underground tunnel between the Med Sci library and the vet school that no one would ever use that was my usual spot.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TXAG 05
AG
3rd floor of the MSC. Had to go through the old hotel section to get to it. Had a window.
80s Guy
Basement at Kleberg
Stat Monitor Repairman
TXAG 05 said:

3rd floor of the MSC. Had to go through the old hotel section to get to it. Had a window.
My personal favorite.

Toilet from 1955.

Your own personal window.

What else you need?
Potcake
AG
Is this a sad reboot of a classic thread?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

I worked in Blocker when I was a student and yeah, the first floor was awful. The pro strat was to go to the 4th floor (IIRC). Hardly anyone was ever up there so you could usually **** in peace.

Work in the media center? Both my brothers did and have some good stories involving PTTS and the minivan.
C1NRB
AG
Third floor south hall bathroom in Aston.
Each floor has two "public," one seat, lockable bathrooms on opposite corners. I found third floor south to be the least trafficked.
And as previously mentioned, third floor MSC was a hidden gem.
Slicer97
AG
80s Guy said:

Basement at Kleberg

Bingo...
histag10
AG
larry culpepper said:

IIRC, Mitchell physics building. Several private onesie bathrooms that are quite spacious. Idk why anyone would ever go in the dungeon that is Blocker when this place is right next door.

If you recall correctly? When did you graduate? That building isnt that old. If you arent recalling correctly this young, you are in for some big problems later in life. You should probably just go ahead and donate your life savings to BlueAg.
EnergyAg
AG
Steam tunnels under campus
The Fife
Rolling the dice on a random floor of the Richardson building was usually a good bet.

I worked and had most of my classes in Zachry and that whole place was a no-go because of heavy traffic or international students.
chimpanzee
Not Moses Hall after a long weekend, that much I know.
Bad Poster
All this talk of taking dumps is making my bowels move. Brb.
h1ag
AG
Once, a group of us went out to north gate. At the end of the night, we all went back to the corps dorms and called it a night.

The next morning, one of the guys was missing. He walked in about an hour later while we were all recalling the fun had the night before. His face was white like he had just seen a ghost.

Apparently, after we walked across campus to our rooms, he walked back across campus by himself and passed out on the floor of the blocker 2nd floor women's restroom. He was woken up by a janitor poking his feet with a mop saying he couldn't be there.
Caesar4
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Whichever is closest when I need to drop a deuce. No need to hold it like a 5th grader
LOL, at first I read that as "Whichever closet..."
GAC06
AG
Bathroom across from us in Aston. An agreement was quickly made between the suite-mates to use the designated ****ter
GAC06
AG
C1NRB said:

Third floor south hall bathroom in Aston.
Each floor has two "public," one seat, lockable bathrooms on opposite corners. I found third floor south to be the least trafficked.
And as previously mentioned, third floor MSC was a hidden gem.

Damn, same one
barbacoa taco
AG
histag10 said:

larry culpepper said:

If you recall correctly? When did you graduate? That building isnt that old. If you arent recalling correctly this young, you are in for some big problems later in life. You should probably just go ahead and donate your life savings to BlueAg.

"Back in my day we didn't have to think about the best place on campus to deuce. We had all of the best spots memorized"
TyHolden
AG
On the front steps of Walton Hall 4am Saturday morning....
AG
Basement of the Coke Building or 2nd (maybe 3rd) floor of the Reed-McDonald is where I used to stop off back in the day. Can't remember anyone ever being in those.
tandy miller
AG
The closest one
FJB
NoahAg
My backyard.

Oh wait, I thought this was a brisket thread.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

TXAG 05 said:

My personal favorite.

Toilet from 1955.

Your own personal window.

What else you need?
a blumpkin?
histag10
AG
larry culpepper said:

histag10 said:

larry culpepper said:

"Back in my day we didn't have to think about the best place on campus to deuce. We had all of the best spots memorized"

Im not super old. I was in college when the physics building was built.

As far as which bathrooms were the least frequented and still clean- i preferred 5th or 6th floor Evans or Cushing. No one was ever there.
wbt5845
AG
TXAG 05 said:

MSC had a third floor?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.