It's 2:55 AM and a damn bug flies in your left ear...

1,561 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Kool
Dr.Rumack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ugh, where are the nearest Q-Tips?
Sarge 77
That sucks. Good luck.
Sticks&Stones
AG
shoot it
Tomdoss92
AG
Cram one in your right ear.
MouthBQ98
AG
Beats the hell out of what happened to me once. One of those green tree frogs had gotten into my house, into our bedroom, and in the dead of night it apparently decides to jump and makes a near perfect landing in my half open mouth.

Try having that wake you up from a dead sleep and figure out what the F is happening.

Then again, had a co-worker that apparently had a scorpion crawling on his ceiling one night and it happened to fall, land on his neck and sting him when he went to brush it off.
TyHolden
AG
Dr.Rumack
So you had a frog fall in your mouth? What happened with the BQ in your mouth?
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
My dad had to go to urgent care because a june bug/japanese beetle crawled in his ear and was pinching him. I think they flushed his ear with something unpleasant to make the bug let go. The torment was real.
MouthBQ98
AG
Well, I have bitten my own tongue a couple of times, but that's it. Sorry to disappoint you.

Yeah, there's people that get spiders in their ears. I guess they have to pour in a bunch of alcohol to get it out.
IIIHorn

I was unable to sleep for weeks because my pet cricket had restless leg syndrome.
Builder93
AG
I took a sip from my Coke can once and a bee that was just inside the lip of the can stung me on the tongue. Worst headache I've ever had. I went to bed at 4:30 in the afternoon just to make the pain go away.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sticks&Stones said:

shoot it

SHOOT HER!!!
Alte Schule
Talking on a hand held radio when a stink bug flew in my mouth and hit the back of my throat triggering the gag reflex.Tasted that sunny beach for a few hours.
LRHF
AG
Pour alcohol in your ear the flip over
Dr.Rumack
Builder93 said:

I took a sip from my Coke can once and a bee that was just inside the lip of the can stung me on the tongue. Worst headache I've ever had. I went to bed at 4:30 in the afternoon just to make the pain go away.

Easily accomplished by a Benadryl chased by some beers.
Kool
AG
Unfortunately, I've taken LOTS of flying and crawling insects out of people's ears over the years. They like those warm hiding places.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.