Can anyone here seriously say they've seen a UFO or extraterrestrial alien?

5,855 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spyderman
mandevilleag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Embarrassed isn't the correct word. I guess it's more that the experience is difficult to believe, and I'm not interested in trying to convince someone of what I saw. I don't mind telling the story if someone asks, but I'm not going out of the way to tell the story, or try to convince anyone of what we saw.

That and the east Texas stigma is what it is. I'm tainted. But like Don Williams says, I was smarter than most, and I could choose. I learned to talk like the man on the 6 o'clock news.... Although my daughter will tell you that my accent returns when I go back home.
Slicer97
AG
Hey, we're all pretty impressed that you could post something on the internet and spell all the words right. You are smarter than most. Most in East Texas, I mean.
Not a Bot
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Captain Positivity said:

Yes.

Okay, let's hear it then

Well, you asked for it. I hope y'all like to read.

It happened just a few months ago.

It was around 10pm. As I pulled out of my driveway I had just started an episode of a podcast that I like to listen to called Tell 'Em Steve Dave. There's a tertiary character who comes on the show every once in a while. His name is GitEm (no one knows his real name), he likely has aspergers, he's highly endearing and adds flavor on occasion. But, like salt, too much is just too much. Just a little at a time is all you need.

Anyway, I drove north for about a mile down the highway, and turned right onto an FM road. Typically, when I am just wanting to take a drive I go this route. Take a right onto this FM, go east until the road dead ends, take a right, and then another right when that road dead ends and I would end up about a mile south of my driveway. Overall one "loop" as I refer to it around this track of road is about 12 miles.

The last thing I remember is taking a right onto the FM road. Suddenly, I'm slamming on my brakes at the stop sign at the end of the "loop." The podcast was blaring loudly. The volume had been turned all the way up. It was stuck on a loop of GitEm saying "howdy y'all!" over and over and over again. It was about 10 seconds of pure hell.

The instrument cluster in my dash was flickering on and off. I looked down at my phone, and the screen was flickering. Then everything went bright, then dim, then normal. GitEm finally stopped talking. As I looked at my clock I realized I had travelled 12 miles in approximately two minutes.

Since then, I've had recurring dreams where I'm in space along with 5 other humans. They are the same people each time. I don't recall meeting any of them in real life. We are making observations about the beauty of the universe. Everyone is at peace.

None of us are wearing space suits or anything, just normal clothes. All of us seem to be American. We are floating, but there's some sort of clear protective shell around us with something that looks like a pulsating disco ball in the middle. I know it sounds dumb but that's the best way I can describe it. It gives off light but there's no reflection against the clear shell we are in, and we have an unobstructed view of everything around us in space.

Words can't really even describe the beauty of what we are seeing outside of the shell. In one of the dreams, we see light bending around a distant black hole. The blackest black you could imagine surrounded by reds and yellows. In other dreams, we look down on galaxies, nebulas, and some things I'm not sure science has even seen or described! The clear shell changes "tint" (for lack of a better word) around us to allow us to see in various light/wave spectrums that we can't normally see. There are clouds everywhere in space.

As for the people:
There's a lady in her 50s, brown hair, has a New York accent. Dressed like she's about to go to the gym.

A bald guy who is wearing a Seahawks jersey and blue jeans. Maybe in his mid-40s. Reminds me of George Costanza.

There's a girl probably in her late teens. Blonde, frumpy. Wears a sweater and a scarf.

Another dude probably in his late 20s. Looks like a cross between Tom Cruise and Ted Danson. Has the face and hair of Tom Cruise but also a giant forehead.

Another lady in her early 40s or so. She could be a supermodel. She wears a business suit.

It freaks me out a little bit that I have no idea what actually happened, but the dreams actually do give me a little bit of peace about it. Since each dream is different, and it seems like we are in a different location in the universe each time, I'm working under the assumption that all of this took place that night and I'm having flashbacks. It's as if something picked us all up, gave us a grand tour, then dropped us back off at wherever we were going.
TAMU77CLAY
AG
wow
Corn Pop
You should ask for one of their names and addresses next dream. Probably the supermodel, and try to reach out.
Shakes the Clown
Have you considered getting regressive hypno-therapy?

Have you had an MRI since this has happened?
lunchbox
Quote:

We are making observations about the beauty of the universe.
So it appears you all spoke...no one said their name?
BenFiasco14
AG
Quote:

As for the people:
There's a lady in her 50s, brown hair, has a New York accent. Dressed like she's about to go to the gym.

There's a girl probably in her late teens. Blonde, frumpy. Wears a sweater and a scarf.

Another lady in her early 40s or so. She could be a supermodel. She wears a business suit.

How were their cans? Was there an absence of gravity and, if so, did it make their cans flop around?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Spyderman
AG
mandevilleag said:

Embarrassed isn't the correct word. I guess it's more that the experience is difficult to believe, and I'm not interested in trying to convince someone of what I saw. I don't mind telling the story if someone asks, but I'm not going out of the way to tell the story, or try to convince anyone of what we saw.

That and the east Texas stigma is what it is. I'm tainted. But like Don Williams says, I was smarter than most, and I could choose. I learned to talk like the man on the 6 o'clock news.... Although my daughter will tell you that my accent returns when I go back home.
Yes it is difficult to believe. We have been programmed that way unfortunately. More and more dots are being revealed everyday to connect. We ain't alone..never have been.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
tk for tu juan
We are just a small reality show for some other intelligent life form

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Here I am at a Seattle Seahawks game. Must've had a good time, I blacked out later that night on the way back to Tacoma and don't remember anything else about that night.

*Sorry, meant to put this in the Post a Pic thread.
C@LAg
Harry Lime said:

Here I am at a Seattle Seahawks game. Must've had a good time, I blacked out later that night on the way back to Tacoma and don't remember anything else about that night.

you are younger and fatter than i thought you were.

and braver to wear a 49er shirt at a Hawks game.
C@LAg
BenFiasco14 said:

Quote:

As for the people:

How were their cans? Was there an absence of gravity and, if so, did it make their cans flop around?
they use space-silicone, so they do not move or flop around, same as if they are in gravity.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
When I was a kid, I was at a friend's birthday party, and we saw an alien hiding behind some bushes. Scared the hell out of us. One of the moms filmed it.

swc93
AG
Shakes the Clown said:

Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Yep. UFO. Black triangle variety. 3 friends with me and we all saw the same thing.

Y'all saw a Tr-3B

Speculation it's ours(Government, Deep State)
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

histag10
AG
You should probably edit the photo out. Staff gets angry when people quote photos of posters
Shakes the Clown
There are dozens of patents on anti-gravity craft, some are military other private industry, what's your point?

They are all theoretical and as far as anyone knows, they don't fly. The missing component is the compact nuclear reactors powered by some unknown element not found here on Earth - again, allegedly.
degreedy
AG
Harry Lime said:

I see what you did there, well played.
dcAg
Were they red luft baloons?
Not a Bot
AG
lunchbox said:

Quote:

Not that I remember. Not a lot of conversation other than things like "wow that's beautiful." In fact, I don't think any of the dreams so far have us holding any real conversations toward each other, just comments said out loud.
Corn Pop
Captain Positivity said:

lunchbox said:

Quote:

Not that I remember. Not a lot of conversation other than things like "wow that's beautiful." In fact, I don't think any of the dreams so far have us holding any real conversations toward each other, just comments said out loud.

Again, be intentional and ask for a name and address. If that doesn't work, grab the supermodels boobs. Space boobs FTW.
Not a Bot
AG
I get what you're saying, but I think these are definitely more like flashbacks. I don't really think I'm in control of anything to do such a thing. I don't think I would've done it at the time.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I've never seen little green men, but I saw lots of aliens when I worked at Carrabba's.
Spyderman
AG
tk for tu juan said:

We are just a small reality show for some other intelligent life form

Possibly the greatest song our species has ever produced.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Captain Positivity said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Captain Positivity said:

Yes.

Okay, let's hear it then

Well, you asked for it. I hope y'all like to read.

It happened just a few months ago.

It was around 10pm. As I pulled out of my driveway I had just started an episode of a podcast that I like to listen to called Tell 'Em Steve Dave. There's a tertiary character who comes on the show every once in a while. His name is GitEm (no one knows his real name), he likely has aspergers, he's highly endearing and adds flavor on occasion. But, like salt, too much is just too much. Just a little at a time is all you need.

Anyway, I drove north for about a mile down the highway, and turned right onto an FM road. Typically, when I am just wanting to take a drive I go this route. Take a right onto this FM, go east until the road dead ends, take a right, and then another right when that road dead ends and I would end up about a mile south of my driveway. Overall one "loop" as I refer to it around this track of road is about 12 miles.

The last thing I remember is taking a right onto the FM road. Suddenly, I'm slamming on my brakes at the stop sign at the end of the "loop." The podcast was blaring loudly. The volume had been turned all the way up. It was stuck on a loop of GitEm saying "howdy y'all!" over and over and over again. It was about 10 seconds of pure hell.

The instrument cluster in my dash was flickering on and off. I looked down at my phone, and the screen was flickering. Then everything went bright, then dim, then normal. GitEm finally stopped talking. As I looked at my clock I realized I had travelled 12 miles in approximately two minutes.

Since then, I've had recurring dreams where I'm in space along with 5 other humans. They are the same people each time. I don't recall meeting any of them in real life. We are making observations about the beauty of the universe. Everyone is at peace.

None of us are wearing space suits or anything, just normal clothes. All of us seem to be American. We are floating, but there's some sort of clear protective shell around us with something that looks like a pulsating disco ball in the middle. I know it sounds dumb but that's the best way I can describe it. It gives off light but there's no reflection against the clear shell we are in, and we have an unobstructed view of everything around us in space.

Words can't really even describe the beauty of what we are seeing outside of the shell. In one of the dreams, we see light bending around a distant black hole. The blackest black you could imagine surrounded by reds and yellows. In other dreams, we look down on galaxies, nebulas, and some things I'm not sure science has even seen or described! The clear shell changes "tint" (for lack of a better word) around us to allow us to see in various light/wave spectrums that we can't normally see. There are clouds everywhere in space.

As for the people:

A bald guy who is wearing a Seahawks jersey and blue jeans. Maybe in his mid-40s. Reminds me of George Costanza.

Another dude probably in his late 20s. Looks like a cross between Tom Cruise and Ted Danson. Has the face and hair of Tom Cruise but also a giant forehead.

It freaks me out a little bit that I have no idea what actually happened, but the dreams actually do give me a little bit of peace about it. Since each dream is different, and it seems like we are in a different location in the universe each time, I'm working under the assumption that all of this took place that night and I'm having flashbacks. It's as if something picked us all up, gave us a grand tour, then dropped us back off at wherever we were going.

If you are shooting straight, I would say you were abducted no doubt. Many stories along this line out there.

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
bump

The greater good?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.