Can anyone here seriously say they've seen a UFO or extraterrestrial alien?

5,749 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spyderman
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bonus points for an alien abduction story.

No personal story for me, but my great Aunt and Uncle used to live in east texas and they're two of the most low key, straight shooter folks you'll ever meet. They swear to this day one night while they were driving home on a two lane country road from somewhere a UFO type object hovered down in the distance and emitted a blinding white light. Their vehicle froze and they were more or less suspended there for several seconds. And then snap, it was gone and they were driving normal again.

They both kind of looked at each other and said "did you just see that?" And they both agreed that they did.

They actually won't talk about the story unless you bring it up and when they tell it they tell it as plainly as recalling a trip to a ball game.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Tanya 93
Does taking acid count?

Asking about a friend's story.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Nevermind, don't want to share that here.
DustysLineup
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Tease.

Paging Spyderman.
Not sure it was by aliens, but there are a few here whom I'm sure have experienced an anal probe.
histag10
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
We all did earlier this week, their name goes by Hayley Coltharp
Slicer97
AG
I don't really like to talk about it, but one night, when I went to the kitchen...
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Yep. UFO. Black triangle variety. 3 friends with me and we all saw the same thing.
Win At Life
AG
Late one need I was woken up by a beeping sound pass by my second story window passing down the back side of my house. Seemed like aliens who decided to abort the anal probe because I woke up.

A few weeks later, when I went in the attic for the first time in months, I noticed I had left the attic light on last time. I'm thinking the beeping sound was a DEA drone sniffing my eve for a pot grow in my attic.

Or it was aliens.
infinity ag
One day in 1994-95, I was on the roof of my house with my cousins and saw 1000s of balloon like things in the darkness. They all were whitish. We all saw them.
Then the next day it was reported in the papers and no one knew what they were. Till today, the mystery endures.
Shakes the Clown
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Yep. UFO. Black triangle variety. 3 friends with me and we all saw the same thing.

Y'all saw a Tr-3B

Speculation it's ours(Government, Deep State)
Not a Bot
AG
Yes.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
infinity ag said:

One day in 1994-95, I was on the roof of my house with my cousins and saw 1000s of balloon like things in the darkness. They all were whitish. We all saw them.
Then the next day it was reported in the papers and no one knew what they were. Till today, the mystery endures.

About a decade before that when I was in Germany, I witnessed something similar except they were red. There were close to 100 of them.
tlepoC
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

infinity ag said:

About a decade before that when I was in Germany, I witnessed something similar except they were red. There were close to 100 of them.
Interesting. Same here - eerie sensation but something I couldn't get out of my mind after witnessing. IIRC, just under 100.
C@LAg
I was probed just last week.
Human Being
AG

There are a lot of optical illusions in nature.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-56286719
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
C@LAg said:

Probed the wife earlier. Temperature was optimal.
DustysLineup
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

infinity ag said:

Everyone's a super hero. Everyone's a Captain Kirk.
C@LAg
Sooper Jeenyus said:

C@LAg said:

Probed the wife earlier. Temperature was optimal.
Brian?
FamousAgg
Do the Marfa lights count?
mandevilleag
I'm always hesitant to talk about my experience, but here goes. East Texas, Fall 1981. I was 16 yrs old, and my younger brother (15), and neighbor (14) were with me. I was driving us home from a basketball game, probably around 11pm. It was a very rural Farm to Market road. As we came to an intersection to turn to our homes, we saw a very large (think Goodyear blimp size) oval-shaped object hovering just over the pines, maybe 100yds away. It was very brightly lit. We slowed to a stop and watched briefly, but the neighbor kid was freaking out, so I turned and started driving down the road. The object followed directly over the car, about 100ft above us, for about a 1/4 mile, and then just shot off into the sky unlike anything I've ever seen, and disappeared in a flash. I don't remember any noise, which was also eerie. We saw several smaller objects follow after it, but I can't be sure those weren't jets. Several other reportings were filed that evening near Jasper and Newton. We were in Hemphill and didn't report what we saw. I barely even talked about it at school, but the neighbor was telling everyone, and I just described what I saw when someone asked; I didn't volunteer the story.

ptothemo
AG
East Texas is trending here.
Tamu_mgm
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
Captain Positivity said:

Yes.

Okay, let's hear it then
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Shakes the Clown
Shakes the Clown said:

Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Y'all saw a Tr-3B

Speculation it's ours(Government, Deep State)

War Vets spot UFOs over Iraq
ghollow
AG
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
tford12
AG
I haven't, but my dad claimed to.

Said he was driving back late one night to his hometown of Granbury when he was 19 from UT (circa 1977), IIRC, he was somewhere between Meridian and Walnut Springs on Highway 144. Swears he hadn't been drinking/smoking/etc.

The story goes that he saw something in the sky on the west side of the highway. Appeared to be some sort of large craft (I don't remember the shape) hovering a few hundred feet in the air, and had lights around the edge that were kind of strobing on/off. He said that he pulled the car over, got out and looked at it for a few seconds, but couldn't hear any noise from the craft.

He was a little freaked out, so he got back in his car and finished his drive home. No abductions to his knowledge. He told me has no idea what it could have been, but was pretty sure it wasn't a blimp or any other aircraft that he was familiar with.
CanyonAg77
AG
As a pilot, life long aviation and astronomy enthusiast, one who worked outside my entire career, including many nighttime hours, I've only seen one thing I couldn't explain, and I later figured out they were parachute flares. This was driving from Gatesville to Temple by Ft. Hood.

I just have lots of doubt, when people who are hardly ever in the countryside report sightings, and someone like me, who is outside a lot and always have been, have never seen squat.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
That's more of a delta shape than what we saw. Ours was a solid triangle. Saw a theory about a stealth blimp at one point and that defintely seemed more plausible. Ours had no lights or sound, moved very slowly. But then at the very end took off in the opposite direction extremely fast.
Shakes the Clown
Google "TR3B"
NoahAg
mandevilleag said:

I'm always hesitant to talk about my experience, but here goes. East Texas,

Stopped reading right here.
mandevilleag
That's why I'm hesitant to bring it up. It's a little embarrassing. And perhaps there's an explanation for what I saw. I take comfort in the fact I didn't get probed... at least not that I remember.
Spyderman
AG
Harry Lime said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

Tease.

Paging Spyderman.
Yes, on 2 occasions. The later one may have been one of ours however. The first...I was 6 at the time. Mom said it was a night watchman with a flashlight. Not so sure.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
mandevilleag said:

I'm always hesitant to talk about my experience, but here goes. East Texas, Fall 1981. I was 16 yrs old, and my younger brother (15), and neighbor (14) were with me. I was driving us home from a basketball game, probably around 11pm. It was a very rural Farm to Market road. As we came to an intersection to turn to our homes, we saw a very large (think Goodyear blimp size) oval-shaped object hovering just over the pines, maybe 100yds away. It was very brightly lit. We slowed to a stop and watched briefly, but the neighbor kid was freaking out, so I turned and started driving down the road. The object followed directly over the car, about 100ft above us, for about a 1/4 mile, and then just shot off into the sky unlike anything I've ever seen, and disappeared in a flash. I don't remember any noise, which was also eerie. We saw several smaller objects follow after it, but I can't be sure those weren't jets. Several other reportings were filed that evening near Jasper and Newton. We were in Hemphill and didn't report what we saw. I barely even talked about it at school, but the neighbor was telling everyone, and I just described what I saw when someone asked; I didn't volunteer the story.

Awesome, thank you for sharing. Is it the stigma..fear of ridicule or worse that inhibits you telling your story?

These children certainly saw ET craft and visitors.

We are growing up right before our eyes.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.