Microwave Glock

2,902 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Crusaders41
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Potcake
AG
I know these are GB staples but they're stupid af.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Thanks for the TTT.
Shakes the Clown
I Blue Starred it!

A+

Well done!
CoachtobeNamed$$$
What is that...6...7 hundred $ gun? Looks kinda crazy to me to waste a gun like that. Should have applied for some ridiculous federal grant. Our fed loves funding useless experiments.
TyHolden
AG
JimboFFisher said:

What is that...6...7 hundred $ gun? Looks kinda crazy to me to waste a gun like that. Should have applied for some ridiculous federal grant. Our fed loves funding useless experiments.
he got over 3 million views. some of his are much higher than that. would his youtube check pay for that?
Scoopen Skwert
AG
At least it wasn't micropeen cock.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
MaximusDMeridius said:

JimboFFisher said:

he got over 3 million views. some of his are much higher than that. would his youtube check pay for that?
Daaaaaaaamn. I need to do some crazy chit on YouTube. How much you think they pay for 3 million views? I'm serious. I could use some extra bank.
Green2Maroon
AG
I have a 9mm and I would never do what this guy did.
TyHolden
AG
Green2Maroon said:

not even for a couple thou a month?
Green2Maroon
AG
Ok that is a lot of money. I might then.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Nacho Thigh Juice said:

At least it wasn't micropeen cock.

That's on the other website.
Dr.Rumack
Potcake said:

I know these are GB staples but they're stupid af.

Except this one is good!
Ornlu
AG
Green2Maroon said:

Your going to need a few grand to afford ammo for it tho. Views = $$$
hph6203
AG
JimboFFisher said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

JimboFFisher said:

Daaaaaaaamn. I need to do some crazy chit on YouTube. How much you think they pay for 3 million views? I'm serious. I could use some extra bank.
Not much, because he said the word gun.
The Fife
MaximusDMeridius said:

JimboFFisher said:

At best he'd have broken even before taxes.
Source: have experience with YouTube monetization.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Serious question: how much would you guess the dude perfect guys make on their channel?
Unemployed
AG
The Fife said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

JimboFFisher said:

Demolition Ranch has close to 10MM subscribers and the video has over 3MM views.

I think he can buy several Glocks with the money he made on just this one video.

* Edit - this video was made in 2014 so no idea how many subscribers he had back then.
The Fife
No idea about Dude Perfect, but as a standalone video that's not a piece of a large channel 10 million views translated into about $5,600 in the span of 18 months. That's before taxes.
TyHolden
AG
The Fife said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

JimboFFisher said:

I know a high school kid from Texas that paid her way through NYU making a 1 hour YouTube video every day of very specific MineCraft homes. She had an average of 1-3 million viewers. She still does it in college. She drives an X-5 BMW and her parents are far from rich. I've only seen one check for a month and it was several thousand. That's all I know about the economics of YouTube videos.
hph6203
AG
More complicated than $X per view. A video can get less views and make more money. I doubt that particular video made that much money, because as I said, he said the word gun.

His videos got 10,000,000 views in a month and got paid $100,000. He goes into more detail about how it works if you're interested. At the same pay per view the video in the OP would've made over $30,000, but it in actuality probably made in the low thousands, if anything at all.

Wanna make money on YouTube? Figure out how to go viral talking about finances.
Crusaders41
"It's a hollow point, so you know what that means, nothings gonna stop it..."

Say what???
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.