Grown women who call their bf/spouse "daddy"

8,393 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
LupinusTexensis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This practice completely weirds me out. The only time it's acceptable is if you actually have children together and are referring to your partner to your child. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
Unemployed
AG
You can call me daddy any time you want.
The Dirty Sock
I know right. My preferred in bed sexy time pronouns are Master Fire Hose and Water Melon Jolly Rancher.
Shakes the Clown
What if it really is your daddy?

AggieBand2004
AG
I dated a woman who called me daddy in the bedroom.
To put it simply, she didn't get another opportunity. It turned out to be much more awkward than I would have expected
NoahAg
Not as weird as parents who call their children "mami" or "poppi." That seems to be a Mexican thing.
Eliminatus
AG
Still not as bad as kissing your kids on the lips. I will pivot your post OP and address this like I do every chance I get now. It is wrong and bad and gross and needs to be stopped.
Tatem
Eliminatus said:

Still not as bad as kissing your kids on the lips. I will pivot your post OP and address this like I do every chance I get now. It is wrong and bad and gross and needs to be stopped.
I thought this was weird until I had a kid of my own.

She's still little, if she was 16, that would be weird
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
What's wrong, Mommy?
LupinusTexensis
Eliminatus said:

YES. Maybe if the little kid initiates, but it for sure never happen after age 12.
Lex
Not in public. That's weird.
cr0wbar
AG
Time and a place. Time and place
Claude!
Daddy sang bass
Mama sang tenor
azul_rain
Idk in college lot of girls had the hots for young dads in their 30's early 40's I think that may be why they like the daddy moniker
Bruce Almighty
AG
As dumb as men who refers to their wives as "the rib"
Ragoo
AG
I like it when you call me big papa
Flashdiaz
AG
almost as bad as grown people referring to the parents as Mom and Dad in a social setting.

but the cringiest is people who say they are going on dates with their kids.
hillcountryag86
AG
Flashdiaz said:

almost as bad as grown people referring to the parents as Mom and Dad in a social setting.

How should grown people refer to their parents?
barbacoa taco
AG
while we're at it can we comment on the weirdness of calling a spouse "baby" as a pet name? Why are we calling romantic partners a word for "infant" to express endearment? Someone who we engage in sexual relations with. It's weird and creepy. Stop.
BenFiasco14
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

This practice completely weirds me out. The only time it's acceptable is if you actually have children together and are referring to your partner to your child. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

I have an opinion to share but won't share it without requisite posting of cans.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
LupinusTexensis
Flashdiaz said:

What are your thoughts on daddy/daughter dances? Could be borderline creepy.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
And again what is it with airline food?
Ags4DaWin
Not creepy in the bedroom when used at the right time.

In public? Yes
As a pet name? Yes

I have been with hispanic women who use the Papi moniker frequently in the bedroom.

and I have been with white women who have called me daddy.

Both terms were used at approximately the same point in the bedroom. neither freaked me out.
george1992
LupinusTexensis said:

Flashdiaz said:

You are going too far now perky tits. Taking your 4 year old daughter to her preschool daddy daughter dance is fun. Not once did I french kiss my daughters at these events. And the kids mostly dance together while dads check their phones hoping its almost over.
Picadillo
Call me Daddy when I'm not your Daddy

Call me Baby when I'm not your Baby

Can't they get it right?
GIF Reactor
AG
About as annoying as referring to an adult as a "grown ass" man or woman.
LupinusTexensis
george1992 said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Flashdiaz said:

You are going too far now perky tits. Taking your 4 year old daughter to her preschool daddy daughter dance is fun. Not once did I french kiss my daughters at these events. And the kids mostly dance together while dads check their phones hoping its almost over.

But is wbt hanging out filming?
LupinusTexensis
george1992 said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Flashdiaz said:

Weird DP
george1992
Go to drunk you're sleep.

Or post the perkies.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Purity balls are great to troll. You and I should go to one together, pretend you're my daughter, and then make out during one of the slow songs.

3rd Platoon
AG
RIP, Doug.

---------------------------------------
aka Commander 99 and "The Fake Dave South"
alvtimes
the FB postings of a childs upcoming bday...."Sweet child o mine" what a blessing you have been for 5 yrs! Thank you for allowing me to be your mom/dad..... ILove u so much!!! lol like the kid had a choice
Aggie
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

Eliminatus said:

YES. Maybe if the little kid initiates, but it for sure never happen after age 12.

More like after the age of 4
austinag1997
AG
I am in my 40s, and refer to my mom as "mom". If my dad were still alive, I would call him "dad." I don't give a **** who hears me. That's what I called them my whole life.

My daughter (15) still tries to kiss me on the lips because she knows it freaks me out. She still hasn't been successful in the last 15 years.
Bruce Almighty
AG
austinag1997 said:

I am in my 40s, and refer to my mom as "mom". If my dad were still alive, I would call him "dad." I don't give a **** who hears me. That's what I called them my whole life.

My daughter (15) still tries to kiss me on the lips because she knows it freaks me out. She still hasn't been successful in the last 15 years.

What's wrong with saying mom and dad?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.