Custom Jewler?

2,341 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Drawkcab
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My daughter has her own design to her initials. I'm trying to get a necklace made for her with a charm that shows those initials for her graduation. Anyone have any recommendations?
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
hunterntexas
AG
If it's her college graduation, photoshop the design over her cleavage and post it.
If it's high school, find a set online to superimpose.
Martin Q. Blank
BusterAg said:

My daughter has her own design to her initials. I'm trying to get a necklace made for her with a charm that shows those initials for her graduation.
I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish.
ought1ag
AG
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3131762/replies/57185207

Check this out.........he does some amazing stuff
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
toolshed
AG
Chuck at 5th C Jewelry. Sponsor here, local to B/CS, not sure if you mean A&M graduation or other. We've used him several times.

https://fifthcjewelry.com/
M-Neezy
AG
Second Chuck at Fifth C. Good Ag and amazing work. Did my wife's rings, my ring, necklace for first kid, something else I'm sure I forgot. Super easy to deal with whether you're in CS or not. He took a diamond from my grandma and built my wife's ring set around it. Fantastic.
george1992
M-Neezy said:

Second Chuck at Fifth C. Good Ag and amazing work. Did my wife for first kid, something else I'm sure I forgot. Super easy to deal with whether you're in CS or not.

Cant beat a good recommendation.
jetch17
AG
Johnny Dang
Tatem
jetch17 said:

Johnny Dong
the pit man
Chuck has done several projects for me and the work is top notch. Plus you can't find a nicer guy.
george1992
Tatem said:

jetch17 said:

Johnny Dong

Tatem's got dong on her mind.
JMac03
AG
Chuck at Fifth C. He is amazing.
DrZ
AG
A Jewler is a person you hire to negotiate downward terms or prices on your behalf
M-Neezy
AG
Had to double check that I didn't actually type that.
george1992
JMac03 said:

See M-Neezy, your wife is not the only one happy to be serviced by him. Heck I might take the wife up this fall to get her serviced as well.
EastSideAg2002
george1992 said:

JMac03 said:

See M-Neezy, your wife is not the only one happy to be serviced by him. Heck I might take the wife up this fall to get her serviced as well.
JAG03
AG
I'm disappointed someone hasn't mentioned giving her a pearl necklace.
BusterAg
AG
Update on this. I got it made with Chuck. It turned out excellent! Very happy daughter.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
BusterAg
AG
JAG03 said:

I'm disappointed that you are such an *******.

She's a minor, you pervert.
Drawkcab
BusterAg said:

JAG03 said:

I'm disappointed that you are such an *******.

She's a minor, you pervert.

First objection to a pearl necklace should have been that she's your daughter, you pervert.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.