Is it too early for Halloween decorations?

4,169 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by malenurse
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wangus12 said:

Lowes already has Christmas decor out
Costco too
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
jickyjack1
John Francis Donaghy said:

powerbelly said:

Any amount of halloween decoration beyond a pumpkin or two is too much. HTH.

Found the HOA president.

Donaghy is steaming tonight.
Post removed:
by user
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Putting my Halloween stuff out this weekend. Kiddos can't wait.
YellAgs
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

wbt5845 said:

wangus12 said:

Lowes already has Christmas decor out
This kinda pisses me off because I don't decorate for Christmas until around Christmas Eve because I'm Christian.

If I go looking for stuff then it's all sold out.

Does Jesus know you're a pedo?
FearNoWeevil
AG
I always get confused on the order. Does the Book of Decorations come before or after the Book of Armaments?
malenurse
AG
HollyB83 said:

It's not too early but this year COVID costumes and "bums" outfits are not PC. Bloody police uniforms are very acceptable if you live in Austin, Portland, Seattle, or California.
I'm dressing up as a normal person not wearing a mask. Because that seems to scare the hell out of everybody.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.