Arrest information

2,090 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by harge57
Byrdmen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you do a search to look at why a person was arrested. I can see the mugshot and what they were arrested for but how can I see the details of what caused the police to investigate and eventually arrest them. I know I seen information on TexAgs about players arrest. How can I find that information out?
YellAgs
AG
If you know where they were arrested just go to the county arrest record
Drawkcab
What they were arrested for is what caused the police to investigate and eventually arrest them.

Edit: in most cases
Ag81Golf
Checking to see if your new girlfriend was in Mugshawtys?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
He is trying to determine exactly how hard it is for the world to find out he got caught jerking it in the JC Penny changing room.
Not a Bot
AG
Court filings (in general) are public record.

The federal courts and some state entities have an online system where you pay a nominal fee to view documents. You should be able to call the county clerks office for instructions on how to access publicly available documents.
Ag81Golf
Milwaukees Best Light said:

He is trying to determine exactly how hard it is for the world to find out he got caught jerking it in the JC Penny changing room.

Oh! Is it wrong to do that?
King moto moto
AG
Ag81Golf said:

Only when you do not invite the service clerk in the room with you.
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
Byrdmen
AG
Dang, you guys know my thought process!!!
Ol_Ag_02
AG

I don't want to live in a world where a man's not allowed to jerk it in a department store changing room.
harge57
AG
Ag81Golf said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.