Dating someone ADHD

10,014 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BurnetAggie99
Hendrix
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everything is perfect about this woman but she has bad ADHD and drives me crazy. Can't live with her can barely live without her. It's hard. She's on medicine but it's not enough and she's a little bit of an alcoholic. The passion though. Damn. Guess I should run for the hills.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Post her tits
John Francis Donaghy
Go out a lot, bone at her place when you stay in, don't ever take anything you'd miss to her place, always keep your car keys within arms reach, and enjoy the ride while it lasts.
permabull
AG
Hendrix
AG
Here tits are a 10. Already had my fun. Now it's **** or get off the pot. I can't take a week of her talking and drama much less a lifetime. F me. Found the the right/wrong one.
Hendrix
AG
She hot crazy on the scale. Like I said. Had my fun. It's easier to let someone else deal with it now. But damn it was good.
Geralt of Rivia
S
RSP715 said:

Here tits are a 10. Already had my fun. Now it's **** or get off the pot. I can't take a week of her talking and drama much less a lifetime. F me. Found the the right/wrong one.

I didn't say talk about her tits, I said post her tits
ac04
love too have hot sex with a woman and post online
HollywoodBQ
AG
Be sure to wrap up
Old RV Ag
AG
RSP715 said:

Everything is perfect about this woman but she has bad ADHD and drives me crazy. Can't live with her can barely live without her. It's hard. She's on medicine but it's not enough and she's a little bit of an alcoholic. The passion though. Damn. Guess I should run for the hills.
Sign her up for a TexAgs account and have her post on GB.

P.s. run for the hills.
Old RV Ag
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

Be sure to not get her pregnant
FIFY

P.s. know what you mean by wrap up - just advising using multiple methods for extra safety.
Shakes the Clown
Geralt of Rivia said:

RSP715 said:

I didn't say talk about her tits, I said post her tits

This guy!!

Give him more stars!!

Shoefly!
AG
RSP715 said:

Over time that little bit of an alcoholic will turn into a full blown rageaholic, trust me. It's seems so cute in the moment, but down the road the alcohol takes over.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Only one thing left to do ...

texan12
Old RV Ag said:

HollywoodBQ said:

FIFY

P.s. know what you mean by wrap up - just advising using multiple methods for extra safety.

Old RV Ag
AG
texan12 said:

Old RV Ag said:

HollywoodBQ said:

FIFY

Bet she's already pregnant. You expect someone with ADHD to remember to take the pill at the same time everyday??
I wasn't thinking of things she needs to do. Was more thinking he needs to wear a raincoat, use extra spermicide with the lube, and maybe get snipped. The thought of being attached for life to a BSC women via a kid should cause any sane men to go soft - but, we know we guys just aren't wired that way.
Slim Isle
Ya gotta say goodbye fast . Don't look back.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Old RV Ag said:

...The thought of being attached for life to a BSC women via a kid ...
That describes about 3/4 of the people I know.
texan12
Old RV Ag said:

texan12 said:

Old RV Ag said:

HollywoodBQ said:

FIFY

Bet she's already pregnant. You expect someone with ADHD to remember to take the pill at the same time everyday??
I wasn't thinking of things she needs to do. Was more thinking he needs to wear a raincoat, use extra spermicide with the lube, and maybe get snipped. The thought of being attached for life to a BSC women via a kid should cause any sane men to go soft - but, we know we guys just aren't wired that way.

Hendrix
AG
Texags is right on this one. It's not going to get any better over time and not like the sex and bjs will pick up steam over time. That's really about the only thing going for us. I'd be miserable in 18 months and suicidal in 3-4 years.
redass89
So again, post tits and break up. Become a texags legend in the process. Win-win
Shakes the Clown
That juice ain't worth the squeeze

Now, do the right thing
John Francis Donaghy
Shakes the Clown said:

That juice ain't worth the squeeze

Now, do the right thing

I mean, it's probably worth at least a handful of squeezes.... but we'll never know unless OP FOLLOWS THE RULES!
AgCat93
AG
Run away. FAR away. NOW.
mrad85
AG
OP, you have been given some solid advice by your brethren here on the GB.

It's not that difficult, give us something to understand why you would even consider a train wreck in the making.

Post tits!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
You must really love her to post **** about her on the Internet. She is one lucky lady.
Burrus86
AG
RSP715 said:

She's on medicine but it's not enough and she's a little bit of an alcoholic.

One person's alcoholic dream girl is another person's trophy wife.
Picadillo
Think of it this way... is this the mother you want to raise your children?
Al Bula
AG
Burrus86 said:

RSP715 said:

She's on medicine but it's not enough and she's a little bit of an alcoholic.

One person's alcoholic dream girl is another person's trophy wife.
proof of this statement

YouBet
AG
I need to start frequenting this board again.
AMW2010
AG
I'm just waiting for these 10/10 tits he spoke of...
Ragoo
AG
What was the question?
ABATTBQ11
AG
At what point are tits getting posted?
HarleySpoon
AG
mrad85 said:

It's not that difficult, give us something to understand why you would even consider a train wreck in the making.

Post tits!
Aren't you the OP of the " l'll rule one my wife if she wins" thread? I think some folks on that thread are waiting for you. You're giving advise on this thread and asking for tits?
mrad85
AG
HarleySpoon said:

mrad85 said:

Post tits!
Aren't you the OP of the " l'll rule one my wife if she wins" thread? I think some folks on that thread are waiting for you. You're giving advise on this thread and asking for tits?

No, that would not be me.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.