Got a puppy today

6,753 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tailgate88
Leander - Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dee ooo gee
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Tailgate88 said:

That's a good looking pup. I've got a seven month old black but our 12 year old white just passed from Cancer (eff Cancer!) so the wife is shopping for new pups. Where'd you get that one?
I got a yellow/white lab from a breeder in Hallsville, link below, about four months ago. Dog is 7 months old and 56 lbs so he's gonna be a big one. Been a great dog so far. He's an english style lab as opposed to an American field-bred lab though. He's a pretty mellow dog. Been great with my kids. I have one with autism and he's very tolerant and gentle.

https://www.sugarlandlabs.com/
Woody2006
AG
Tailgate88 said:

That's a good looking pup. I've got a seven month old black but our 12 year old white just passed from Cancer (eff Cancer!) so the wife is shopping for new pups. Where'd you get that one?

I live in Washington. It was a family who lives out in the sticks, but all the puppies from the litter are taken.
Tailgate88
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Tailgate88 said:

I got a yellow/white lab from a breeder in Hallsville, link below, about four months ago. Dog is 7 months old and 56 lbs so he's gonna be a big one. Been a great dog so far. He's an english style lab as opposed to an American field-bred lab though. He's a pretty mellow dog. Been great with my kids. I have one with autism and he's very tolerant and gentle.

https://www.sugarlandlabs.com/
Thanks, that's what i'm looking for.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.