An apology to Millennials

5,198 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Philo B 93
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This crap going on has made this Gen Xer realize y'all ain't that stupid.

That goes to the boomers. Please hurry up and get off my planet!!! The level of stupidity I've witnessed from them is beyond imagination.

So to the millennials.

Ragoo
AG
This thread
Stat Monitor Repairman
Memaw does not approve of this message
Shooter McGavin
AG
Remember, we taught you how to use a spoon.

Calm your tits big britches.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Slim Isle
Respect your Elders
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Ok, Chip

Tatem
You realize some of them have health issues right?
My dads health is super compromised and I'm in no hurry for him to get off this planet
Wildman15
AG
bh93 said:

That goes to the boomers. Please hurry up and get off my planet!!! The level of stupidity I've witnessed from them is beyond imagination.

So to the millennials.

Apology accepted. Now give me my gold star and participation ribbon.
DrZ
AG
Just out of curiosity what is it the old people are doing that is so bad. Bear with me I am old.

I am sorry for my spring break trip and Marci Gras.
Old RV Ag
AG
bh93 said:

So to the millennials.

Here's a list to help you out with this problem:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/treatment-rehab/tx/bryan
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Here's to the 80+ year old riding his scooter at Walmart with his oxygen at ~1700. Peak after work shopper hour. Guess his afternoon programs ran long.

Love seeing the families just walking around shopping.

AgLA06
AG
bh93 said:

Here's to the 80+ year old riding his scooter at Walmart with his oxygen at ~1700. Peak after work shopper hour. Guess his afternoon programs ran long.

Love seeing the families just walking around shopping.

So you were there too.
tk for tu juan
MooreTrucker
AG
This is what happens when you ban spankings, give participation ribbons to losers, and teach crap in schools. Punks with no clue and no life experiences think they know everything.
John Francis Donaghy
MooreTrucker said:

This is what happens when you ban spankings, give participation ribbons to losers, and teach crap in schools. Punks with no clue and no life experiences think they know everything.

Judging by the OP's username, I do belive this Boomer just declared the Class of 1993 to be Millenials.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Generation X

Who was spanked, never had a participation trophy and have lived and been through some nasty *****

My point is that my observation during these times shows me millennials are being much more socially responsible than boomers.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
MooreTrucker said:

Do you think millennials banned spankings, gave themselves participation ribbons, and taught themselves crap in schools? No, that was their boomer parents.
permabull
AG
Scoopen Skwert
AG
This is what I'm talking about.
MooreTrucker
AG
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

MooreTrucker said:

Do you think millennials banned spankings, gave themselves participation ribbons, and taught themselves crap in schools? No, that was their boomer parents.
Not this Boomer parent, but yeah you have a point. But I wear a mask and I'm not "getting off your planet" anytime soon. And I know PLENTY of Millenials and Gen Z'ers that aren't wearing mask or social distancing, etc.

To the original point, though, even my 80+ yo parents don't want to wear masks (although they do) because "I'm gonna die of something).
Philo B 93
Regardless of generation, I've seen smart people doing stupid things and stupid people doing smart things. Unless I'm one of the stupid ones, then reverse the prior statement.

Or is it "Irregardless"?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.