India is on lockdown

2,601 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TPS_Report
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone used my credit card info to buy $1200+ of items online. Chase won't let me protest a fraudulent charge via their website, only over the phone.

PneumAg
I had to cancel one of my credit cards last week because it had an $8 Netflix charge from Amsterdam. Funny thing is, I didn't notice the charge until several days after it posted, and yet whoever had used my card did nothing other than buy an $8 Netflix subscription. I guess they just wanted some Netflix and nothing else.

I canceled the card and had it removed, but part of me was like, you know what, if some dude in Amsterdam needs 8 bucks to get Netflix, far be it from me to deprive him of some entertainment while he's locked in his closet-sized apartment.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
So does this mean no BombayAg posts?

goatchze
AG
They celebrate Halloween in India? Or do we just import from there?
unimboti nkum
AG
Will they be allowed to leave their homes to poop in the street?
Soso nikinombiki maaki dii.
unimboti nkum said:

Will they be allowed to leave their homes to poop in the street?

He said India, not San Francisco.
TPS_Report
AG

I bleed Maroon and I wipe burnt orange!
LawHall88
AG
PneumAg said:

I had to cancel one of my credit cards last week because it had an $8 Netflix charge from Amsterdam. Funny thing is, I didn't notice the charge until several days after it posted, and yet whoever had used my card did nothing other than buy an $8 Netflix subscription. I guess they just wanted some Netflix and nothing else.

I canceled the card and had it removed, but part of me was like, you know what, if some dude in Amsterdam needs 8 bucks to get Netflix, far be it from me to deprive him of some entertainment while he's locked in his closet-sized apartment.
I had to cancel a card that had a $20 charge from some random clothing website. I wonder if these guys just do a small "test" transaction to see if it gets through before going big.
Rutedown
TPS_Report said:

That will not end well.
PneumAg
LawHall88 said:

PneumAg said:

I had to cancel a card that had a $20 charge from some random clothing website. I wonder if these guys just do a small "test" transaction to see if it gets through before going big.

They do. But this Netflix charge was there for 6 days before I finally saw it. If the person was planning on going big, I think he would have done it already. In a twisted sort of way, i have a sense of respect for a thief who steals a credit card number, charges 8 bucks to it, and then just leaves it alone. I think my limit on that card is like $50k.
Claude!
TPS_Report said:

I'd there was any doubt, no way George Strait has any Indian heritage. Can't be lonesome on a train like that.
Al Bula
AG
TPS_Report
AG
Shife said:

Looks like an Indian Woody Harrelson.

I bleed Maroon and I wipe burnt orange!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.