Winner announced for Belly Buster Certificate

3,486 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Dumpster Fire
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to AgsMyDude - you're the winner! Please contact suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Though we don't know the timeline of when our country, and the world, have made it through this pandemic, we can still think about what we will do when that time does come. Share what single experience, food, or trip that you are most looking forward to when it happens and you'll be automatically entered to win a Belly Buster Certificate (Large 2 Topping, 6 Peproni rolls, and 1 order Cinnamonstyxz).

Our dining rooms are closed so that means no eating on-site, therefore no buffet and no salad bar.
But now we have Free Delivery!

All delivery fees are waived in this troubling time. Also, we can deliver curbside. Customers can arrive and give us a call to bring the food out to their vehicle.

We are offering all of our daily specials all the time (except Tuesday $1 rolls of course) which includes: Belly Buster (Lg 2 top, 6 rolls, and dessert for $18), Any 2 medium pizzas for $18, any 2 large pizzas for $24, as well as some store specific lunch and manager specials!

Additional Specials:

Family Feast - Large 1 topping pizza and 1 dozen rolls for $25.00
Buffet Bundle - Any 2 medium pizzas, medium stromboli, 6 rolls, any dessert and any 2 liter of soda for $40.00

We are taking many steps including hourly common area sanitizing, sanitizing stations at the counter, removal of all customer contact items (fountain drinks, condiments, napkin dispensers), using only single-serve items. and more.
Customers can call or order online at doubledaves.com
Hours are adjusted to 11 am to 10 pm every day.

bushytailed
AG
Plowing through multiple baskets of chips and salsa from any number of TexMex joints.
zephyr88
AG
well, since we can get plentiful amounts of Double Dave's at this very moment (and thank you for that), I don't guess it will be Double Dave's...

#marketingfail
Dr.Rumack
Gorditas at the Little Diner.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Telling the babysitter to text us if there's a problem while the wife and I head out the door.
FNG
Going to visit my mom in Galveston and hitting up Shrimp N Stuff while there to get some seafood.

Nothing fancy. Just a good meal with family.
Claude!
Tex-Mex, not takeout.
TxSquarebody
Looking forward to pounding back some shrimp tacos and pina colada milkshakes made with coconut icecream on the beach in Isla Mujeres.
Tanya 93
A pedicure
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Going to see the new James Bond movie.......oh, wait.
MooreTrucker
AG
My son's wedding, which was scheduled for the April 18, but now has been moved to late June.
Jetty
AG
Port Aransas.... supposed to be there this weekend....
CoachtobeNamed$$$
I was gonna go to Vegas. Hookers and cocaine. It's all legal if you're single.
NoahAg
Majestic Calvert in June.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
DoubleDavesBCS
Sponsor
GiveEmHellBill said:

Going to see the new James Bond movie.......oh, wait.
Right?! November?! c'mon
They should just release to streaming like many others are . . . I bet it would do so well!
DoubleDave's Pizzaworks has been serving your handcrafted favorites in the Brazos Valley since 1984 for dine-in, carryout or delivery. Visit us at [url]www.doubledaves.com[/url] for store info or to order online!
DoubleDavesBCS
Sponsor
C@LAg said:

Not a single "Your Mom" comment by this point?

General Board is dead.

Double Dave's, you need to open a franchise here in Seattle. After the amount I spent at your stores over 7 years in college, you owe it to me.
I'll see what I can do
I have some fam out in Seabeck/Bremerton/Tacoma
Also, "your mom"
DoubleDave's Pizzaworks has been serving your handcrafted favorites in the Brazos Valley since 1984 for dine-in, carryout or delivery. Visit us at [url]www.doubledaves.com[/url] for store info or to order online!
jm94
AG
Softball.
MJ20/20
AG
Happy Ending combo at Thai Massage #7
Jonesy_00
AG
We are scheduled to go to Italy in June (not cancelled yet, but likely will be soon). I was supposed to take a cooking class in Rome with my 11 year old daughter; hope to do that class at some point.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." --H.L. Mencken
Caesar4
AG
Looking forward to still breathing.
Gomer95
AG
We live near Fort Worth and are seriously considering a road trip JUST to get some Doubledave's pepperoni rolls and bring them back here. It depends on how long we are quarantined if we do that or not. There used to be a Doubledave's in Fort Worth but it closed down. Will you guys EVER open another one in Fort Worth? That would be the BEST! Stay safe!
Hamburger Dan
A trip to northern New Mexico and some of their fall festivals. Red posole, green chile chicken, stacked enchiladas, more margaritas than the law allows. Couple that with the turning foliage, a little fly fishing, and some cool weather. We have reservations for 8 days up there in mid July, but I'm betting it gets cancelled. A couple of fall trips would help me out immensely.
Potcake
AG
We were supposed to be on a catamaran in Italy next month, so now we just want our toes in the sand, hopefully the BVI or VI. Would take Port A even.
TXAG 05
AG
West Alabama Ice House
Dumpster Fire
A bowl of red from the plaza cafe in Santa Fe NM. We hit that joint up every trip we go during the year. Good food and great place to people watch
MooreTrucker
AG
Dumpster Fire said:

A bowl of red from the plaza cafe in Santa Fe NM. We hit that joint up every trip we go during the year. Good food and great place to people watch
That's that diner on the square, right? Love that place!
bmc13
AG
beers with friends at my favorite local brewery
PoohAh97
AG
Pinball arcade
Hamburger Dan
Dumpster Fire said:

The Shed is good too.
Dumpster Fire
Yep, right on the square. So good.
Dumpster Fire
Hamburger Dan said:

Dumpster Fire said:

The Shed is good too.
It is great. We try and get to SF a few times a year and have dinner one night at The Shed around our anniversary each year. Our first time there we went overboard on the margaritas but it was well worth the experience!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.