Haircut during Corona

6,758 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BurnetAggie99
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FNG said:

txags92 said:

FNG said:

Jackal99 said:

Do we go to the same person?

I'm betting we do.

Does she own her own business?
Stating the name of the business would likely earn her some business and make her like you for all the referrals...

I have to wait long enough sometimes to get a cut. I'm not going to add more people ahead of me in line.
Likely story Mr Barnes. A lady barber dressed as a stripper sounded too good to be true...
FNG
txags92 said:

FNG said:

txags92 said:

FNG said:

Jackal99 said:

I'm betting we do.

Stating the name of the business would likely earn her some business and make her like you for all the referrals...

I have to wait long enough sometimes to get a cut. I'm not going to add more people ahead of me in line.
Likely story Mr Barnes. A lady barber dressed as a stripper sounded too good to be true...

I'll tell you this detail:

She used to work at another salon/haircut place for about ten years.

Decided to open her own business across the street. Ran her previous employer out of business. Poached some stylists. Brought over customers. Has expanded the space since she opened.

I hope all of her stylists are able to make ends meet right now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I talked the wife into giving me a haircut in lingerie one night last week. I gave her a good tip.
Blanco Ag
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I talked the wife into giving me a haircut in lingerie one night last week. I gave her a good tip.
What color lingerie did she make you wear?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Blanco Ag said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

What color lingerie did she make you wear?

Pink.
kapon
AG
Waiting
classicdoug
AG
FNG said:

txags92 said:

FNG said:

txags92 said:

FNG said:

Jackal99 said:

I'm betting we do.

Decided to open her own business across the street. Ran her previous employer out of business. Poached some stylists. Brought over customers. Has expanded the space since she opened.

Yep, I go to her too. I figured that's who you were talking about.
FNG
classicdoug said:

FNG said:

txags92 said:

FNG said:

txags92 said:

FNG said:

Jackal99 said:

I'm betting we do.

Yep, I go to her too. I figured that's who you were talking about.

She's gives great haircuts and I get to support a daring woman that went out on her own to create wealth and her own path.

It was a gutsy plan to open across the street. She did it. And has succeeded. Location is not as good as some other places but she and her staff bring in the customers.

She is quite the character.
aeon-ag
My ex lady friend could cut my hair great, she could also make my eyes roll back my in head great, I think I'll give her a call.
Hamburger Dan
I'm kind of liking not getting a haircut. I turned 60 in December. I'm just now getting some grey, but it's still pretty thick, no thinning or bald spots. I might grow pig tails like Willie.
FNG
aeon-ag said:

My ex lady friend could cut my hair great, she could also make my eyes roll back my in head great, I think I'll give her a call.

She could is different than she will.
Cromagnum
AG
Bold move going with the He-man hairdo.

Ogre09
AG
Wahl clippers

YWIA
T Durden
AG
Holly Golightly said:

I need to find someone to do a black market wax

Brazilian? I'm you huckleberry...
Holly Golightly said:

I need to find someone to do a black market wax

I have experience in doing these, so feel free to give me a call. First one is free.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Gave her just the tip?

Your wife got big cans ?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
aeon-ag said:

Your ex lady friend, she got big cans ?
Texas A&M
PlanoAg98
AG
I didn't realize barber shops were still open when this thread was started.

https://www.kxii.com/content/news/Barbershops-will-be-closed-by-the-state-of-Texas-until-May-569301771.html

Quote:

The new order handed down from Governor Greg Abbott says all barbershops, cosmetologists, and massage therapists must close by 12:01 a.m. April 2nd.
This Dude Abides
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

I'm friends with my hairdresser so I can just go to her house.
Congrats on the sex?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion man!
Prune Tracy
ptothemo
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

I didn't realize barber shops were still open when this thread was started.

https://www.kxii.com/content/news/Barbershops-will-be-closed-by-the-state-of-Texas-until-May-569301771.html

Quote:

The new order handed down from Governor Greg Abbott says all barbershops, cosmetologists, and massage therapists must close by 12:01 a.m. April 2nd.

That is the state level order forcing them to close, but all of the local orders had already closed them prior to that. The state one is redundant outside of the communities, rural areas, etc. that were not already under a local order.
AggieVictor10
AG
Bout to shave this **** off. I have curly hair and it's starting to get in my eyes.
LEJ
Thunderdome... it has begun
BurnetAggie99
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.