Gig'em Goodfellas?...

3,455 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgEng06
immortal_kumquat
How long do you want to ignore this user?

4:58..
Big Cat `93
King moto moto
AG
Way to post your faith agenda on us under the cover of an Aggie mafia boss man
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
Shakes the Clown
Liquid Wrench
Very stealthy evangelizing there. "Heeeyyy, you know this guy Jesus? He's a friend of ours. Whatchu know about God? You ain't wit da Lord? Fahgetaboutit."
immortal_kumquat
If it got him out of a terrible life doing terrible things, then I have no problem with it. The religious aspect didn't seem all that heavy handed to me. Maybe stop looking to be offended? Just spotted an A&M golf shirt and thought it was interesting.
expresswrittenconsent
He used to appear on the old Jim Rome radio show 10-15 yrs ago. Usually had good stories about gambling/point shavong/etc.
King moto moto
AG
lil-stank said:

If it got him out of a terrible life doing terrible things, then I have no problem with it. The religious aspect didn't seem all that heavy handed to me. Maybe stop looking to be offended? Just spotted an A&M golf shirt and thought it was interesting.

You must be new here..... with out trying you got pulled offsides.

I am going to go ahead and give myself a blue star for this.
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
Liquid Wrench
expresswrittenconsent said:

He used to appear on the old Jim Rome radio show 10-15 yrs ago. Usually had good stories about gambling/point shavong/etc.
I feel like he's been in about 2/3 of the basic cable Mafia "documentaries" I've seen. For a guy who supposedly received so many death threats as a result of living "this life," he sure loves a camera. Maybe he's right anyone who would have hurt him is dead now. In which case....did he really leave "this life?"
expresswrittenconsent
Henry Hill and one or two others are (were) kind of the same way.
It's possible francesi watched and really liked the steve martin movie my blue heaven and stole the stories.
PlanoAg98
AG
Did he at least donate to the TMF?
DE4D
AG
Moto Moto said:

I am going to go ahead and give myself a blue star for this.

I like how you sidestepped a legitimate guess at your identity on the famous person thread.
AgEng06
AG
The thing that stood out to me was the ammo with struck primers but loaded bullets at 5:28. Obviously prop rounds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.