Antique guy in Houston?

2,627 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Red Pear Realty
ghenson82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have an antique perfume bottle from the 1920's that i'd like to sell, but I dont know where to set my starting price. Is there anybody you guys can recommend that can give me a price or tell me where to sell it? https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6372405_198-viard-1924-richard-hudnut-fadette-perfume-bottle#&gid=1&pid=1
CrottyKid
AG
I know an antique gay in Houston.
redd38
AG
$12.95
King moto moto
AG

Take it to the Choke City board.
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
IamGroot
AG
CrottyKid said:

too funny.
Tatem
why dont you sell it on the posted website?
NoahAg
Have you tried the antique district?
Sliced Clown Bread
AG
There will be a facebook group that deals in that. Join it and ask people. You mind find a buyer also.
Oryx
these barnes socks get more and more weird
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
ghenson82 said:

I have an antique perfume bottle from the 1920's that i'd like to sell, but I dont know where to set my starting price. Is there anybody you guys can recommend that can give me a price or tell me where to sell it?

My grandmother has sold antiques since the 70s. She deals mostly in paper but her own collection is antique perfume bottles. If you are for real, hit me up with pictures, and I'll get her to check it out. Oh and shout out for her business, Golden Pear Antiques.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
aggie_fan13
AG
city of asteriks
some men you just cant reach ...
The Fife
CrottyKid said:

Ryan the Temp, never forget.
dcAg
One sold in 2015 for $1,100
ghenson82
Red Pear Realty said:

ghenson82 said:

I have an antique perfume bottle from the 1920's that i'd like to sell, but I dont know where to set my starting price. Is there anybody you guys can recommend that can give me a price or tell me where to sell it? https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6372405_198-viard-1924-richard-hudnut-fadette-perfume-bottle#&gid=1&pid=1

My grandmother has sold antiques since the 70s. She deals mostly in paper but her own collection is antique perfume bottles. If you are for real, hit me up with pictures, and I'll get her to check it out. Oh and shout out for her business, Golden Pear Antiques.
Yeah give me your email and I'll send you the pics of the bottle. Thank you sir
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Jamie@myredpear.com
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
ghenson82
Sent you an email
ac04
you guys really like pears
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
ac04 said:

you guys really like pears
Our last name, Poirier, translates something like "bearer of Pears" or "Pear farmer".
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
ghenson82 said:

Sent you an email
Sent info and pics to the Golden Pear.
ghenson82
dcAg said:

One sold in 2015 for $1,100

That would be nice!
ghenson82
Sold it on Ebay!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Sweet. Congrats
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.