Which classes did you fail in college?

11,659 Views | 152 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by oldschool87
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NPH- said:

OasisMan said:

Still have dreams I slept in and missed a final
I still get this and have been out 9 years.

It hasn't ended for me after 30 years. Still get this dream 2-3 times per year
degreedy
AG
I'm curious, for those that have that dream/nightmare, does it correlate directly to only folks who skipped a class in college, or is it universal to all students.

I kicked several classes to the curb for Northgate/drinking/gaming in my early years, but then restricted it to strictly only during times when I was actually out of class in my last two years.

I always chalked it up to this was my punishment for skipping all those classes.
Post removed:
by user
degreedy
AG
Pretty sure we agreed on the first two. And yes gaming was one of my outlets as me & the Mrs. did long-distance all through college, so getting strange not including banging your mom was off the table.

Plus the max I could last with your mother was 3 minutes, so it left me with a lot of free time.
Post removed:
by user
degreedy
AG
Man its like playing a game of chess... I could see your move/post about the from a mile away after I posted about your mom.
Post removed:
by user
degreedy
AG
Burdizzo
AG
NPH- said:

I'm curious, for those that have that dream/nightmare, does it correlate directly to only folks who skipped a class in college, or is it universal to all students.

I kicked several classes to the curb for Northgate/drinking/gaming in my early years, but then restricted it to strictly only during times when I was actually out of class in my last two years.

I always chalked it up to this was my punishment for skipping all those classes.

I don't think there is any correlation to skipping class. I have dreams where I am naked in class too, and I never did that.

That dream would frighten everyone.
Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia said:

Geralt of Rivia
S
Nice
goodAg80
AG
None
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I was making a D in Arthurian Literature largely because I didn't show up almost ever until the term paper where I sat down at the sports desk computer of the Batt the night before it was due and wrote 15 typed pages on how Star Wars drew from Arthurian Legend. I made a 100 on the paper and got a B in the class. The next week the prof asked me to read it out loud. After the class several other students asked me where I was from and what my degree was in, not recognizing that I was in fact one of their classmates, since I had skipped this 8'o clocker at Blocker roughly 89% of the semester.
oldschool87
AG
All of them!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.