Did y'all see what Myles Garrett did?

3,752 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgEng06
GMM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty despicable. Lots of twitter people are saying he should be kicked out of the league. I don't think that's an overreaction.
Slicer97
AG
It is an overreaction. Mason Rudolph is a sorry-ass punk and hopefully gets broken before the season is over.
wangus12
AG
Its an overreaction and the league is not about to kick one of its new defensive stars out of the league. He's suspended for the rest of this year and I think it should stretch into next year as well.
RTB Ag
AG
Myles wasn't trying to hit Rudolph with his helmet, he was trying to forcibly help him put his helmet back
on.

Change my mind.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
chipotle
I'm upset Myles just glanced his head. You're a trained athlete Myles. Aim better next time for Gods sake.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Jimbos Plaque
AG
Slicer97 said:

It is an overreaction. Mason Rudolph is a sorry-ass punk and hopefully gets broken before the season is over.
hopefully v8 will sponsor a vegetable
Unemployed
AG
C@LAg said:

RTB Ag said:

Myles wasn't trying to hit Rudolph with his helmet, he was trying to forcibly help him put his helmet back
on.

Change my mind.
That take is stupid and you should feel bad about posting it.

Change my mind.
It wasn't even original. He stole that for someone else.
AGHouston11
AG
Well if Twitter people say it must be so
MonkeyKnifeFighter
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Shakes the Clown
I love the violence
That's why viewers like me tune in
HBCanine08
AG
Such an overreaction.
malenurse
AG
C@LAg said:

MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

C@LAg said:

MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

Wife-beating NFL players get less punishment than what Myles is currently facing.
The NFL must be thinking that the wives were asking for it more than Rudolph was.
not the same.
I'm not sure which you're saying is worse. I think it's pretty clear.
wife beating is a crime that is prosecuted by civilian courts. the NFL can also chose to do more internally.

the MG incident falls fully under the NFL's jurisdiction, subject to their rules and their decision for punishment.
Quote:

For illegal use of a helmet as a weapon: Loss of 15 yards and automatic disqualification. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.
Rule 12, Article 17
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
TyHolden
AG
OldArmy72
AG
Yes, I saw what Myles Garret did ! He defended himself after a punk-assed player tried to rip his helmey off , then kicked him in the groin. When Myles reacted to the kick in the groin, he ungently removed his attackers helmet and then was attacked by the Steelers Center while the punk quarterback crawled in on his knees (apt description) and delivered a punch to Myle's groin. You can be assured that the candyass posters on this thread who are condemning Myles for his reaction to being attacked have never been kicked or punched in the groin by anyone, much less a professional athlete. That's what I saw! Prove me wrong snowflakes!
Burdizzo
AG
C@LAg said:

RTB Ag said:

on.

Change my mind.
That take is stupid and you should feel bad about posting it.

Change my mind.

You post too often.

Change my mind
Beer Baron
AG
The onion nails it again.
sts7049
AG
Bruce Almighty
AG
RTB Ag said:

on.

Change my mind.

This joke was posted like 15 times yesterday.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Myles deserves to get suspended for the rest of the season, but the fact that the QB is getting a free pass on this is ridiculous. There's some definite overreaction from the OP and other keyboard warriors on Twitter, but what Myles did was pretty bad. Rudolph is a punk, but that doesn't excuse Myles from what he did.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Wildman15
AG
Meanwhile in hockey...
Bondag
AG
RTB Ag said:

on.

Change my mind.
This is what SNL ran with in the cold open.

Ornlu
AG
Wow that was bad. Just re-confirms my decision to avoid SNL.
TyHolden
AG
Ornlu said:

Wow that was bad.
better than getting punched in the nuts
Bondag
AG
Ornlu said:

Wow that was bad. Just re-confirms my decision to avoid SNL.
Tape it

Know it is left leaning.

Enjoy half the sketches and skip the rest.
TxFig
AG
OldArmy72 said:

Yes, I saw what Myles Garret did ! He defended himself after a punk-assed player tried to rip his helmey off , then kicked him in the groin. When Myles reacted to the kick in the groin, he ungently removed his attackers helmet and then was attacked by the Steelers Center while the punk quarterback crawled in on his knees (apt description) and delivered a punch to Myle's groin. You can be assured that the candyass posters on this thread who are condemning Myles for his reaction to being attacked have never been kicked or punched in the groin by anyone, much less a professional athlete. That's what I saw! Prove me wrong snowflakes!

Horsepucky!

The punk QB (yes, he is) was laying on his back with Garrett pummeling him. And this was after cheap-shot artist, embarrassment to the Aggies Garrett had a late hit - in a blow out game - with 5 seconds left to go.

You bet your sweet candy azz that someone is going to get kicked in the 'nads for that.

Forget football consequences - Garrett is going to be lucky if he doesn't end up in JAIL for this.
--
Chris Barnes
Retired A&M IT geek - now beekeeper
http://www.cornerstonehoneybees.com/
AgEng06
AG
TxFig said:

OldArmy72 said:

Horsepucky!

The punk QB (yes, he is) was laying on his back with Garrett pummeling him. And this was after cheap-shot artist, embarrassment to the Aggies Garrett had a late hit - in a blow out game - with 5 seconds left to go.

You bet your sweet candy azz that someone is going to get kicked in the 'nads for that.

Forget football consequences - Garrett is going to be lucky if he doesn't end up in JAIL for this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.