Taken Home Tonight...

4,882 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Claude!
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RIP Eddie. F you cancer.

https://news.yahoo.com/eddie-money-home-tonight-singer-142250747.html
Know Your Enemy
AG
Hopefully he had at least one ticket to paradise.
Bigballin
AG
RIP Edward Mahoney. I will never forget sitting next to you in coach.
TyHolden
AG
I really wanna go back to those days...
BleacherRat
Gig 'em!
62strat
AG
DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

I totally agree with this statement and all.. but the guy smoked his whole life and died from eso****eal cancer.

Saying F cancer for him kind of devalues the saying for those with cancer that didn't stem from life choices.
Shakes the Clown
Rosanna's daddy had a car she loved to drive
Stole the keys one night and took me for a ride
Turned up the music just as loud as it could go
Blew out the speakers in her daddy's radio
She was shakin' (oh oh ooh oh)
Snappin' her fingers (oh oh ooh oh)
She was movin' round and round (oh oh ooh oh)
That girl was shakin' (oh oh ooh oh)
We started drinkin', wasn't thinkin' too straight
She was doin' 80 and she slammed on the brakes
Got so high we had to pull to the side

Her tits were shakin til the middle of the night

TyHolden
AG
62strat said:

DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

I totally agree with this statement and all.. but the guy smoked his whole life and died from eso****eal cancer.
sorry, i didn't know about his smoking habits. michael douglas said eso****eal cancer was caused by something else. being that their both celebrities i assumed it was the same cause.
Tatem
I don't want to let him go
62strat
AG
DSAg44 said:

62strat said:

DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

sorry, i didn't know about his smoking habits. michael douglas said eso****eal cancer was caused by something else. being that their both celebrities i assumed it was the same cause.
Quick wiki search:

"The two major risk factors for esoph*ageal squamous-cell carcinoma are tobacco (smoking or chewing) and alcohol"

So yeh.. for a guy who smoked and drank (per wiki) his whole life, I don't know if F cancer is an appropriate response.

Heck, he made it to 70! not bad
TRIDENT
Scoopen Skwert
AG
62strat said:

DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

Saying F cancer for him kind of devalues the saying for those with cancer that didn't stem from life choices.

You do realize there were several generations lied to about the health risks of smoking. There was still smoking allowed in hospitals when I was a kid and on planes. TV and movies glamorized smoking.

But hey f my Mom and all. Lucky for her She became a nurse and stopped smoking and 40 years later died of lung cancer.
Goodnight Irene
AG
Bigballin said:

RIP Edward Mahoney. I will never forget sitting next to you in coach.

Username and singer name definitely do not check out
wheelz
AG
62strat said:

DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

And he was 70. How long do you have to live before you consider it a good life?
Cancelled
AG
Sometimes I think there is a general feeling that someone "deserves" what they get. If a person gets mouth cancer from dipping, the doctors just lop off the entire bottom jaw. You'd figure that they could shrink it with radiation and then remove it with lasers or something. But no, they just cut the whole thing off.
OCEN99
AG
Coconut Pete must be inconsolable right now.
Joe Exotic
AG
bh93 said:

62strat said:

DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

You do realize there were several generations lied to about the health risks of smoking. There was still smoking allowed in hospitals when I was a kid and on planes. TV and movies glamorized smoking.

But hey f my Mom and all. Lucky for her She became a nurse and stopped smoking and 40 years later died of lung cancer.

My mother died of smoking related cancer. To this day I'm somewhat angry at her because I begged her to quit all her life. The fact is, she's mostly to blame for her cancer and her death.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
He wrote and sang some good songs. For that we should be thankful.
Shakes the Clown
Wow !
Reading some of these idiotic posts, these morons would rather he die of drug overdose like other good Rock stars

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
For those of you that have Sirius XM radio, there is a great town hall with EM in the archives of channel 25. He did a couple hours worth of Q&A with fans in a small venue, intertwined with live performances of many of his hits, and a few covers from the R&B days of the '60s. Hard to believe that the show was only about a year old, and now he's gone.

Give it a listen.
62strat
AG
bh93 said:

62strat said:

DSAg44 said:

F you cancer.

if you're mom died from lung cancer 40 years after quitting smoking she either smoke a long time but lived a long life which you should be proud of or she didn't smoke much early in life and yeh sorry that sucks, and because she didn't smoke very long then yeh tell f cancer. Eddie money smoked 40+ years. See the difference?
BBRex
AG
F cancer. I don't care how you get it.

I mean, do we want to talk about barbecue consumption and colon cancer?
Claude!
The man had Popeye mouth, but he had some great songs. Shakin' is an all-timer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.