Blake Griffin's got jokes

4,090 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Baby Billy
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He went after Caitlyn Jenner at the Alec Baldwin roast.

Quote:

"As an athlete I want to thank you for bravery," Griffin said, as Jenner watched on eagerly awaiting the punchline. "As a human I want to thank you for doors you've opened. And, on behalf of the entire NBA and half of the rappers on the Billboard charts, I want to thank you for giving your daughters their daddy issues!"

Quote:

"Caitlyn completed her gender reassignment in 2017... finally confirming that no one in that family wants a white dick."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blake-griffin-jokingly-thanks-caitlyn-003429292.html
Serious Lee
i couldnt believe what i was watching. it was like a dave chappelle roast from 2004. no idea how he got away with it but im now a huge fan (even though he thugged it up in reed arena back in 2008).
hph6203
AG
Why half the rappers on the billboard charts? There can't be that many gay male rappers or straight female rappers?
PatAg
AG
hph6203 said:

Why half the rappers on the billboard charts? There can't be that many gay male rappers or straight female rappers?
You didn't get the joke.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Quote:

The writers that Blake Griffin hired for the roast have jokes
FIFY
powerbelly
AG
Beer Baron
AG
PatAg said:

hph6203 said:

You didn't get the joke.
I'm having a really hard time figuring out what he thought the joke was.
Woody2006
AG
PatAg said:

hph6203 said:

You didn't get the joke.
No, you didn't get his joke. It wasn't a good one, so that's probably why.

His joke was that his daughters have ****ed more than half of the sexually available rappers on the billboard charts.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Woody2006 said:

PatAg said:

hph6203 said:

You didn't get the joke.

His joke was that his daughters have ****ed more than half of the sexually available rappers on the billboard charts.
Is this real life?

WTF?
DE4D
AG
the most confusing thing on this thread is the need to use this phrasing

"sexually available rapper"
aTm2004
AG
Woody2006 said:

PatAg said:

hph6203 said:

You didn't get the joke.

I'm pretty certain 100% of the rappers on the billboard charts are sexually available and the idea of a monogamous relationship only applies to whichever girl is naked in front of them at that particular moment.
Bondag
AG
aTm2004 said:

Woody2006 said:

PatAg said:

hph6203 said:

You didn't get the joke.

I'm pretty certain 100% of the rappers on the billboard charts are sexually available and the idea of a monogamous relationship only applies to whichever girl is naked in front of them at that particular moment.
Its only half because they have not had time to go through all of them yet. The NBA is a finite number of players, but anyone with an iphone and 10 minutes can be a rapper now a days.

In NBA you have just under 500 players. Subtract the Europeans and Alex Caruso, Add back the Greek guy because... reasons and that is just under 90 players per Kardashian. Wilt would scoff at those numbers.
toucan82
I'm going to start using "sexually available" more often
DE4D
AG
toucan82 said:

I'm going to start using "sexually available" more often

No, I never asked if you were emotionally available or in a relationship... I asked if you were sexually available? ... yes specifically tonight! And bring a sandwhich!
Tomdoss92
AG
Bondag said:

aTm2004 said:

Woody2006 said:

PatAg said:

hph6203 said:

You didn't get the joke.

Its only half because they have not had time to go through all of them yet. The NBA is a finite number of players, but anyone with an iphone and 10 minutes can be a rapper now a days.

In NBA you have just under 500 players. Subtract the Europeans and Alex Caruso, Add back the Greek guy because... reasons and that is just under 90 players per Kardashian. Wilt would scoff at those numbers.
cr0wbar
AG
this thread is embarrassing
Baby Billy
AG
cr0wbar said:

this thread is embarrassing

To the rescue!

https://instagr.am/p/B1EXO4zHcgY
https://instagr.am/p/Bz3ZrFqHDrl
https://instagr.am/p/Bxct5afjoO3
https://instagr.am/p/BWnA9V0jo3y
Baby Billy
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B2W0S7anGVQ
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.