You shall not (fast) pass !!!

3,365 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tobias Funke
Broba Fett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/disney-worker-punched-in-face-by-angry-tower-of-terror-rider-07-23-2019-145257337
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A swift ****-punch is warranted on that woman.
The Lost
Why would you not want to press charges?
TexDill15
AG
The Lost said:

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Even people visiting Florida from other states become Floridaman.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Any guesses on the......

(Not wanting to get banned.)
yawny06
AG
I was there and saw this incident happen. Literally just a few feet away. Lifetime ban was well deserved.

Sad part is that they had a little girl with them...could not have been but 5-6 years old.
Unemployed
AG
yawny06 said:

I was there and saw this incident happen. Literally just a few feet away. Lifetime ban was well deserved.

Sad part is that they had a little girl with them...could not have been but 5-6 years old.
No sht? I was there as well. That was crazy, bro.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
yawny06 said:

I think it might have been sadder if they went to Disneyworld, punched a cast member in the face, got kicked out for life, and didn't even have a kid with them.
yawny06
AG
Yes. In the fast pass line with two of my little ones. There was another couple in between us and the group that got tossed.
yawny06
AG
True...but it ain't that little girl's fault her parents are dumbasses.
Grits
AG
bh93 said:

Any guesses on the......

(Not wanting to get banned.)

The answer is probably yes, yes they are...but I have no idea what you're talking about as there is no context to reference.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Tomdoss92
AG
RealTalk said:

yawny06 said:

No sht? I was there as well. That was crazy, bro.
PigInABlanket
AG
The Lost said:

Because their employer wouldn't let them?
rwv2055
AG
This.

You think if they pressed charges that they would still have a job?
MD1993
AG
How do they enforce a lifetime ban? I do not recall showing I'd when going g last time?
PigInABlanket
AG
MD1993 said:

How do they enforce a lifetime ban? I do not recall showing I'd when going g last time?
Disney probably has better face recognition than NSA
B-1 83
AG
What a bunch of racists on here. They were obviously just refugees from the terrible conditions in the non-fast pass line, and seeking asylum.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Here's the thing: cast members want to help you out if you are upset. Fixing problems for park guests is part of their job. I am positive that that cast member would have bent over backwards if that group had calmed down. They could have even been on that ride within 10 minutes if they had just shown some respect.

Nope. That 5-6 year old child may have any future Disney trips with her family cancelled because Mom was a dumbass and got banned for life from the parks.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
MD1993 said:

Paper tickets and things like that are basically gone. Everything is done through their Magic Bands, which contain all the guest's information.

Obviously, they can try to lie about the woman's name, but I'm sure that the entire family has been flagged. I guess if they stayed off property, made zero reservations anywhere and paid cash for everything, they may be able to go incognito.
Wooahhhh
AG
that is 1/100th of what you hear that actually goes on. a punch almost every day. guest brawls. poolside eruptions in the summer happen all the time. people let there kids swim in lakes with signs that gators are possible. you can't imagine the stupidity. Universal Studios & Harry Potter World can also be an interesting time.
Tobias Funke
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Nope. That 5-6 year old child may have any future Disney trips with her family cancelled because Mom was a dumbass and got banned for life from the parks.

Let's be real- this was a once in a lifetime trip for this family anyway.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.