Has Dr Pepper 10 been discontinued?

15,483 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by IrishTxAggie
jickyjack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only the 2-liter bottles are left at my Walmart "Country Market". They have been marked down to $1.25, which is good; I bought 10 of them tonight. But the can 12-packs and the regular plastic bottles that were in the coolers at the front are gone. I'll find out tomorrow. If they have, I'm going to go back and get the rest of the 2-liters, looked like 20 or 30 left.

Right now I'm close to hysteria. Finally a good soft drink -- the best in the history of the world (I know they're bad for you, but hell) -- and they have to go and discontinue it. There is no better drink to put your peanuts in. None.

jickyjack1
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggie_wes
AG
Nooooooooooooooooooooo
Joe Exotic
AG
I've heard nothing of this
Big Country51
AG
Drink a real DP and grow a pair
Picard
AG
Picard
AG
Marketing folks can always be counted on to screw up a good thing. Remember when those morons decided to market this to men only and "not for women"? Nice job eliminating half of your potential customer base. Then when the marketing campaign failed miserably they just did nothing at all. Didn't try a new approach.

Beer Baron
AG
IT WAS TOTALLY X-TREME AND ALLOWED ME TO DRINK A DIET SODA WITHOUT APPEARING GIRLY OR GAY THROUGH THE POWER OF MARKETING, YOU MONSTER!
Picard
AG
Beer Baron said:

IT WAS TOTALLY X-TREME AND ALLOWED ME TO DRINK A DIET SODA WITHOUT APPEARING GIRLY OR GAY THROUGH THE POWER OF MARKETING, YOU MONSTER!

Username DOES NOT check out

Claude!
Totally balanced out the hot pants.
Beer Baron
AG
How do you think I remained closeted as long as I did? I'll tell you: I only purchased products marketed to lumberjacks.
Duncan Idaho
Beer Baron said:

How do you think I remained closeted as long as I did? I'll tell you: I only purchased products marketed to lumberjacks.

Explains why beards are so popular.
Not a Bot
AG
I enjoyed this soda. Today is a sad day in my life. I feel like I've lost a pet.

***runs to every grocery in to town to gobble up last stock
jickyjack1
Howcum they done that?
jickyjack1
Not a Bot
AG
So have I been trolled? The shelves were full at Walmart. I bought a couple cases just to be safe.
jickyjack1
Well, I'm afraid I caused a false alarm. After reading the post above, I called the Tyler distributor and was told they are restocking that store today. So I guess I inadvertently (and carelessly, for which I apologize) trolled you. That being said, this is such good news. It might take me several days to recover what mental equilibrium I had. At least I, like you, have plenty of DP-10 on hand.
jickyjack1
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
jickyjack1 said:

Well, I'm afraid I caused a false alarm. After reading the post above, I called the Tyler distributor and was told they are restocking that store today. So I guess I inadvertently (and carelessly, for which I apologize) trolled you. That being said, this is such good news. It might take me several days to recover what mental equilibrium I had. At least I, like you, have plenty of DP-10 on hand.

Well, that's just great. I've already looted a Family Dollar and called out a minority politician.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Drink Pibb Zero instead!

Or don't drink any soda...
Not a Bot
AG
Was considering buying every last case they had and holding them for sale on eBay. Guess I'll have to think of another get rich quick scheme.

I think Mega Millions has a drawing tonight.
AstroAggie15
AG
Big Country51 said:

Drink a real DP and grow a pair

Of man boobs?
Picard
AG
Went to my local HEB Plus and Super Wal-Mart just now. No Dr. Pepper 10 at either location. No shelf tags for it either next to the leaded Dr. Pepper.

Picard
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Drink Pibb Zero instead!

I had no idea this existed. Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper

Nearest HEB that carries this is 95 miles away. I might be making a run after work this evening.....
Slicer97
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Drink Pibb Zero instead!

STFU, mick.
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's the shiznit
PigInABlanket
AG
Picard said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Drink Pibb Zero instead!

Nearest HEB that carries this is 95 miles away. I might be making a run after work this evening.....
Only *******s drink Mr. Pibb.
jickyjack1
Picard said:

Went to my local HEB Plus and Super Wal-Mart just now. No Dr. Pepper 10 at either location. No shelf tags for it either next to the leaded Dr. Pepper.

Now I'm really confused, and biting my fingernails again.

It's not right.
jickyjack1
GIF Reactor
AG
PigInABlanket said:

Picard said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Drink Pibb Zero instead!

Nicely done.
IrishTxAggie
AG
PigInABlanket said:

Picard said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Drink Pibb Zero instead!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.