Grocery store employee missing for 10 years found behind store's cooler

2,880 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by chiken
Woody2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/22/us/supermarket-missing-person-death-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I can't even imagine dying like that.
Texasclipper
AG
No one noticed an odor? That store must be a joy to shop in.
Fairview
AG
Quote:

Investigators now believe that Murillo-Moncada went to the supermarket and climbed on top of the coolers. The space was used as storage for merchandise, Weddum said, and employees would sometimes go there to hide when they wanted to take an unofficial break.

It's a weird story on its own but this part is super weird. So employees would take secret breaks on top of the coolers? Assuming they do, did they not notice the rotting body inches away?
Jack Cheese
AG
Says he slipped into an 18" gap behind it. Maybe the refrigeration kept the smell in check?

That's no way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine - now that's a way to die.
Claude!
Always in the last place you look.
Ragoo
AG
Bet the rats took care of the body pretty quickly.
Picard
AG
I'm looking behind everything at work today

Beer Baron
AG
A few years ago a chick who worked at Perry's Steakhouse in Austin tried to break in after hours through an AC vent connected to the parking garage next door. She slid down to some landing and couldn't get out, and apparently no one in the restaurant or garage could hear her. She was on the news for weeks as a missing person before they found her in there. The pork chops are still great but I've never eaten there since where this doesn't come up in conversation. Mostly because I can't not tell whoever I'm with about it.
chiken
AG
that's a double negative, idiot.
Woody2006
AG
How long do you think the guy was back there stuck and unable to move screaming and terrified before he finally died?
Beer Baron
AG
Hopefully he had a squeeze-suffocation thing happen pretty quick, like the guy from Star Trek.
Beer Baron
AG
chiken said:

that's a double negative, idiot.
And your username has a typo in it.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
chiken
AG
My name is the Braydynn before Braydynn was a thing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.