NY (State) Transplant

4,052 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Fireman
HeadGames
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good story. Makes me miss Texas/Aggies.
LupinusTexensis
The Aggie network is truly amazing. I travel frequently to various corners of the world and Aggies love to talk once they notice the ring. It's like seeing an old friend unexpectedly when you run into an Ag.
nonameag99
ABATTBQ11 said:

You have chosen... Wisely.
negative, yankees are supposed to move to hell with the cali ****tards unless they are going to vote trump 2020 to KAG
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
AggieDad24
How many credits short are you for your GED?
histag10
AG
blindey said:

I think it snowed here like 7 or 8 years ago. also, 2 years ago we had a couple nights where it got below freezing.

Stay the hell off the roads when that happens. It's not you, it's everyone else.

It snowed here like a year sgo. College kids freaking out having "ice" ball fights.
wbt5845
AG
MaroonBaboon said:

-2?! Surprised the locals weren't wearing shorts and flip-flops

No ***** I was standing there dying at the start line. There were like 200 people lined up and everyone was like "meh it's not windy".
Tom Hagen
AG
blindey said:

And go to Galveston. It's a pretty cool town. If you have boys and they're young, take them to the Galveston railroad museum on a Saturday for the train ride.
Agree. Just don't go in the water, unless you want flesh eating bacteria.
BenFiasco14
AG
I had a brief stint in college where I "dated" a chick from Syracuse, NY. Completely, 100% BSC. She was hot and good in the sack, though.

Makes you think.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aglaohfour
AG
You moved here in October? May god be with you in the coming months.

But seriously, welcome to Texas. And visit the hill country before you check out Galveston. Actually visit everywhere else before Galveston.
Old RV Ag
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I had a brief stint in college where I "dated" a chick from Syracuse, NY. Completely, 100% BSC. She was hot and good in the sack, though.

Makes you think.
Makes me think you brag and exaggerate like a 14 year old.
Beer Baron
AG
Welcome to Texas. One thing you need to know - keyboards down here have this thing called an "enter" key.

It lets you put spaces between groups of sentences.

Like this.

Makes things easier to read.
AggieDad24
Cool! You may have noticed you weren't the first one to come out with that gem. Unoriginal but enthusiastic! Good show!
Charpie
AG
you are going to fit in here nicely
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

Unoriginal but enthusiastic
First time I've heard this outside the bedroom.
BenFiasco14
AG
Old RV Ag said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Makes you think.
Awe, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, grandpa? If you're nice, maybe I'll take you to Luby's.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Old RV Ag
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Old RV Ag said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Makes you think.
Awe, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, grandpa? If you're nice, maybe I'll take you to Luby's.
No need for Luby's for me but you go ahead with your regular Luby's lunch plans. I'll just have a steak from one of my prized Wagyu steers we raise on one of my ranches.
Tom Hagen
AG
Old RV Ag said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Old RV Ag said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Makes you think.
No need for Luby's for me but you go ahead with your regular Luby's lunch plans. I'll just have a steak from one of my prized Wagyu steers we raise on one of my ranches.
Do you need someone to bring the beer?
Old RV Ag
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Old RV Ag said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Old RV Ag said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Makes you think.
Do you need someone to bring the beer?
While I gave up all alcohol decades ago (nothing religious, no alcoholic problems,,etc.; just didn't like the chance of a hangover and enjoyed better sleep), keep a well stocked selection of beer, wine, scotch, etc. Just need to bring yourself.
wbt5845
AG
Old RV Ag said:

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Makes you think.
Old RV Ag
AG
wbt5845 said:

Old RV Ag said:

So, you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
expresswrittenconsent
Why dont you 3 just go bang it out already.
wbt5845
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Because rebroadcast of images or descriptions without you is prohibited.
expresswrittenconsent
AggieDad24
Sooooo

About the initial post (made sure to use the Enter button liberally)
histag10
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Because 2 of them arent teenage girls, so the other wouldnt be into that..
Fireman
AG
MaroonBaboon said:

Sooooo

About the initial post (made sure to use the Enter button liberally)
Yes - in hopes of getting back to your original post, I enjoyed reading your experience in Aggieland, and I'm certainly not surprised.

Sometimes in life, you find a little slice of paradise and you go back and tell your friends and family.....hell everyone you know, and a couple of years later they've built a giant parking lot, and sell tickets so everyone can come and enjoy it. Other times, you find a little slice of paradise that is so good, you want to keep it to yourself. You seem like a smart enough guy to make the right call in this situation.

Welcome and Gig 'em!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.