Chad's End of May Specials

692 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CovertChad
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags,

I have been out of the loop for a while taking care of some family business. Cancer SUCKS but we are going to be okay. I appreciate all of the messages and texts from you guys. It means the world to me and my family. I don't really know many people whose lives have not been touched in some way or another by this awful disease.

Let's get to it.......

On the new Ford side we still have 0% financing on MOST of the F150's in stock. Specialty vehicles like Raptors and Shelby trucks do not apply. I have run numbers with standard financing through FMC on several trucks this month and then gone back and run numbers on the same truck using the 0% for 72 and it is saving customers over one hundred dollars a month on average. That means that if you have tried to buy a new F150 recently and have not been able to get the payment in a comfortable range for your budget it may be worth revisiting if you qualify. Credit will need to be pretty close to a 700 score or higher but I have seen some high 600 beacon scores get done also. We also have some great offers on expedition right now. We have 0% interest for 60 months with 1250.00 in rebates with approved credit. You can also get 1.9 for 72 months with 1250.00 in rebates or 3.9 for 84 months with 1250 in rebates. These programs are all with approved credit and can save you a bunch of money on a monthly payment especially with these vehicles being as expensive as they are now. The Ford escape has 5750.00 in rebates right now financing through Ford.

I have a few old age units that I am trying to move also.

Stock number 191561 is a 2019 Ford F150 King Ranch. It is black and gray two tone. MSRP on this truck is 70,365.00. You can purchase it financing through Ford motor credit for 58,750.00 plus T's.

Stock number 191533 is a silver Ford F250 Lariat. It has the 6.7 liter diesel. MSRP is 67,960.00. We are selling it for 59,999.00 plus T's financing through Ford.

We have ONE 2018 Ford Fusion left on the lot. It is a white platinum metallic SE model. It is a hybrid. MSRP is 34,385.00. You can buy it for 26,899.00 Plus T's through Ford motor credit.

On the new Chevy side we have 0% interest for 72 months on Tahoe's and Suburban's. Just like the Expeditions this can save a bunch on a monthly payment. New Silverado LT's and RST's have 0% for 72 months also and I have a BUNCH of them on the lot guys.

Some manager's specials on the Chevy side for you guys.

Stock number 383125 is a 2018 Malibu Premier. It is pepper dust metallic. Very nicely loaded. MSRP is 33,140.00. You can pick it up today for 25,945.00 plus T's through GMF.

Stock number 391730 is a white 2500 LTZ Z71 crew cab with a duramax. MSRP is 69,815.00. Buy it today for 58,368.00 plus T's through GMF.

Stock number 391815 is a white crew cab Z71 LTZ 1500 Silverado. MSRP is 57,620.00. You can pick it up for 47,987.00 plus T's through GMF.

On the used car side we have everything from six thousand dollar kid cars to eighty thousand dollar Shelby F150's. I have access to over 900 used vehicles between the five stores that we have. We grab vehicles from other Covert dealerships and bring them out to Hutto all of the time. If you go to www.coverthutto.com the site will pull vehicles from all of the stores. Shoot me a text at 512-633-4819 with a stock number and I will check availability for you before you make the drive out. As always all of the pricing on new vehicles includes financing through the manufacturers. Please call to check availability and miles on all vehicles before coming out. As always I can do 99% of these deals over the phone and internet and deliver these vehicles to you with your paperwork for free as long as you are in Texas.

Thank you guys again for all of the love and support. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help any of you out.

Thank you guys and Gig Em!
Chad Cox
512-633-4819
chadcox6161@yahoo.com

The Collective
AG
Quote:

84 months

This is a thing?
CovertChad
Lol, yep! There are banks that will go 96 months if you finance over 70k. Let that sink in......
Sponsor Message: Nobody beats a Covert deal. Not now, not ever!
www.coverthutto.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.