Slow ATM machine users are the worst

5,471 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm FAN
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy effing *****

Put card in
Enter pin
Type in amount of cash
Take cash and card
Get the hell out of my way

How do people manage to make that process take more than 2 minutes? ATM machines are designed to be useable by even the biggest dumb asses and morons. How do they still fail at using them????

/inane rant
normaleagle05
AG
Actual tellers with big tits > automated teller machine machines
Matsui
PoohAh97
AG
I think this is why they got rid of self-checkout at the New Braunfels HEB a few years ago.
Flashdiaz
AG
and the drive up machines where the lady takes forever to fumble through her ginormous purse for her card, takes forever getting cash then sits in her car and puts stuff away before driving off. Drive up and organize yourself somewhere else selfish dumb face!!
Woody2006
AG
Just wait til you go to the grocery store and get stuck behind some old trying to pay with a check...
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'd rather be behind a slow ATM user than behind the person at the grocery store that is paying by check and doesn't start writing it until all of their groceries have been scanned
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The M stands for machine.
Bob_Ag
AG

These are worse. Every time I see an old person in front of me at one of these I just go sit back down.

SJEAg
AG
Was a glorious day when check deposit apps became available. That eliminated the only reason I ever needed to use an ATM.
goodAg80
AG
What aTm machines are they using? Harvesters, milkers, thrashers?
Al Bula
AG
Coupon dorks at the grocery store at are way worse than slow atm customers.
BostonAg74
Quote:

ATM machines are designed to be useable by even the biggest dumb asses and morons.
I walked up to an ATM in a grocery store and the screen displayed "Do you want another transaction?". I selected "no" and the card ejected. I took it to customer service and went back to the ATM to take care of my business. I wonder if the moron who left her card behind ever realized that the next person up at the ATM could have taken right up to the limit int her account by simply saying "yes" to another transaction.
swc93
AG
Where is the button for ice?
swc93
AG
SJEAg said:

Was a glorious day when check deposit apps became available. That eliminated the only reason I ever needed to use an ATM.
Lived in North Texas for close to 15 years now. When we first moved here the only NFCU was out in Fort Worth. Now that I use my phone to deposit checks; pay everything online and have no reason whatsoever for a brick and mortar bank; there is a new NFCU coming to Allen and already like three others within 30 minutes.

Prune Tracy
I'm still amused by the ATMs with Braille on the buttons.
PoohAh97
AG
swc93 said:

I hope you're trolling, but if not: it's the paddle thing behind the cup, just like in the mundane soft drink fountain world.
SJEAg
AG

Quote:

Especially the ones at a drive-thru.
BostonAg74
SJEAg said:

Quote:

Especially the ones at a drive-thru.
For years, there were signs in most post offices that said "No Dogs Allowed (Except Seeing Eye Dogs)"
babyshark
What illegal activity required you to need cash?
ought1ag
AG
I get behind the ones that are trying to consolidate a home loan or trying to cash in 30 years worth of loose change.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
babyshark said:

What illegal activity required you to need cash?
Had to pay my loan shark.
swc93
AG
PoohAh97 said:

swc93 said:

I hope you're trolling, but if not: it's the paddle thing behind the cup, just like in the mundane soft drink fountain world.
I know; but I am pointing out that is what screws up people. Everyone is use to pushing for ice and then moving to drink; not solids and liquids coming out of the same hole. (don't mark that)
80s Guy
Dear Penthouse,
There I was at the ATM...
javajaws
AG
80s Guy said:

Dear Penthouse,
There I was at the ATM...

That counts as both a withdrawal and a deposit in the same transaction!
Jack Cheese
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

The M stands for machine.

He's from the Department of Redundancy Department.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
The Lost
people who don't know what they want when they get to to the order spot at drive thru's are worse fyi
whoop91
AG
What if you have never been at that fast food place? What about if you are looking at the new menu or special items? What if you just want to order something new?

Actually why I go in most times. Because I may fit one of these categories.
Shoefly!
AG
blindey said:

Holy effing *****

Put card in
Enter pin
Type in amount of cash
Take cash and card
Get the hell out of my way

How do people manage to make that process take more than 2 minutes? ATM machines are designed to be useable by even the biggest dumb asses and morons. How do they still fail at using them????

/inane rant

I bet your the guy, I'm doing 80mph in the fast lane and your right on my poopshoot! Haha
ToddyHill
AG
I'm old. I admit I'm old school.

I shop at Wal Mart and I definitely write checks, because I'm not on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform. I think anything on the Internet is an intrusion to my personal information. Honestly, the young folks behind me in the checkout line are not pleased with my pace, but it is what it is.

I drive at least five miles under the posted speed limit, even on two lane roads. I just don't want to risk my insurance premiums going up.

I know I pi$$ a lot of younger folk off, but they can just ki$$ my ass...because life is good.

dallasiteinsa02
The car wash on Wj bryan has people that i swear muat be booking a round the world flight instead of buying a car wash at their terminals.
Drawkcab
There's microscopic poop particles on these screens. I put my receipt between my finger and the screen.
PoohAh97
AG
I'm sure you're a very nice person, but just knowing you're out there fills me with dread. And I'm in my 40's.

Enjoy your Buick.
riverrataggie
AG
PoohAh97 said:

I think this is why they got rid of self-checkout at the New Braunfels HEB a few years ago.

My dad says sorry
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.