The 2017 Navy "sky weenie" drawing - the rest of the story

4,758 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Moy
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
RyanAg08
AG
"Soon after, I realized the extent of our actions," the pilot wrote. "That the contrails were remaining longer than predicted."

TWSS
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Not sure that really qualifies as 'the rest of the story'. That is kinda the whole story.
elfurioso92
AG
That was some penetrating journalism.
babyshark
ill wait for the summary
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
babyshark said:

ill wait for the summary

1. Pilot got cocky
2. Erection lasted longer than planned
3. Authorities notified
alvtimes
if your erection lasts longer than 4 hrs, contact your physcian........ blame big pharma!!!!!!
Broba Fett
When they start talking about the Chinese weather satellites....

TXAGFAN
AG
Where's the picture
pimplepopper
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Where's the picture
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TXAGFAN
Tobias Funke
AG
And amazingly, there are still idiots on this earth who believe that contrails are only caused by our government purposefully poisoning us
Al Bula
AG
Blue starred the OP for calling out censorship of proper name for dick.
aeon-ag
Alvarado Times said:

if your erection lasts longer than 4 hrs, contact your physcian........ blame big pharma!!!!!!
My girl friend loved it!!!!!
aeon-ag
aeon-ag
C@LAg said:

These guys are my heroes.

No one was harmed. No equipment was damaged.

Assuming they achieved whatever practice/training/exercise requirements they were assigned and did not exceed their fuel allotment, I hope they did not get anything more than a slap on the wrist.

But given politics here in WA, I am sure they got much more than that.
I commanded troops from '70-'76, I would have grounded him and had an upper level evaluation of his maturity and ability to serve. This is during training, if this is all this playboy artist had to do then ground this plane and quit wasting tax payers $$$$$. He obvioulsy didn't take the training mission seriously. Think about it, this egotistical little boy is putting the lives of others in danger as well as himself, plus takng a chance of crashing a billion $$$ jet. I surely don't want him on the front line protecting me!
average_joker
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

Assuming they achieved whatever practice/training/exercise requirements they were assigned and did not exceed their fuel allotment, I hope they did not get anything more than a slap on the wrist.

I commanded troops from '70-'76, I would have grounded him and had an upper level evaluation of his maturity and ability to serve. This is during training, if this is all this playboy artist had to do then ground this plane and quit wasting tax payers $$$$$. He obvioulsy didn't take the training mission seriously. Think about it, this egotistical little boy is putting the lives of others in danger as well as himself, plus takng a chance of crashing a billion $$$ jet. I surely don't want him on the front line protecting me!

The Growler isn't worth a billion.
They didn't risk anyone's life.
They were done with their training mission, but had time left over.
The average active duty military pilot flies about 80-90% less than a civilian airline pilot. They need all the stick time they can get, even if it means wasting gas after a training mission.
GAC06
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

LOL
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

I think those pilots drew a picture of you.
Ag with kids
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

Bet your troops loved you...
What was your scout troop number?
JayHowdy!
aeon-ag said:

goodAg80
AG
average_joker said:

aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

The Growler isn't worth a billion.
They didn't risk anyone's life.
They were done with their training mission, but had time left over.
The average active duty military pilot flies about 80-90% less than a civilian airline pilot. They need all the stick time they can get, even if it means wasting gas after a training mission.
Precision flying is good practice in preparation for combat.
3rd Platoon
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

The pilot's ego is writing checks his body can't cash!
Justice Beaver
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

ArmyAg2002
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

Lighten up francis. Training was accomplished. No one was in danger. The crew may have done something juvenile (although I found it funny), but in doing so also practiced precision aviation skills, crew coordination and problem solving/ navigation.
malenurse
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

I'll bet you are a lot of fun at parties.

And, speaking of levels of maturity, we all know pilots exhibit the highest standards of maturity. See the Tailhook Assoc scandal of the 90's
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
Ornlu
AG
aeon-ag said:

C@LAg said:

Pay attention boys and girls. THIS is how trolling is done. Perfectly coupled a prudish, knee-jerk reaction with self-righteous expertise, all in an over-the-top technique. Truly an A+ troll.

Either that, or you're clearly this much of a ***** in real life too. Not sure which.
PA24
AG
Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the pilot needs to be busted out or the brass has to look the other way when a non officer does something stupid with less public view. By the way, this pilot is at least 22 yrs. old, not a 18 yr. old enlistee.

Edit:
Cant have a double standard for officers and enlistees, I had a peer get busted for dressing a mannequin like a service man and having him sitting in a chair, its back to the door in his dorm room. During a surprise inspect, the Major continued to order the dummy to take his hat off and stand at attention.

Buddy was punished, restricted to base and extra duty in the dining hall. He was drug tested weekly for at least a yr.

Officer cant be a clown, no sir, he needs his ass busted.

TxFig
AG
Duggins90 said:

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the pilot needs to be busted out or the brass has to look the other way when a non officer does something stupid with less public view. By the way, this pilot is at least 22 yrs. old, not a 18 yr. old enlistee.

You say that like you believe there is a significant difference in maturity level between an 18 yo and 22yo.

Hint: there isn't.

--
Chris Barnes
Retired A&M IT geek - now beekeeper
http://www.cornerstonehoneybees.com/
PA24
AG
TxFig said:

Duggins90 said:

You say that like you believe there is a significant difference in maturity level between an 18 yo and 22yo.

Hint: there isn't.

It is for most but not in the military world that I agree.

Military life is no nonsense, mistakes are not tolerated.

GAC06
AG
Well they weren't "busted out". They both are still flying, as they should be.
Oryx
looks like the stick and rudder skills and Pilot-EWO communication were on point to me
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.